[S.T.O.R.Y. 5/2/02] Disappearing act

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 5/2/02] Disappearing act

Postby Chaos Priest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:28 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020502.html

Wow, it's kinda amazing how quickly Saah was able to make herself scarce. Either she was really booking it once she left the ice cream place, Elliot was really zonked out there for a while after the revelation, or some creep who got kicked out of the strip club snached her. Or possibly both of the first two. I think either one of those is fairly likely.

Er... on a completely seperate subject, I think Family Guy has started to get to me. I couldn't help but try and imagine some non-sequiter flashback for Elliot to go into by continuing his last sentence.
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 5/2/02] Disappearing act

Postby Man on the Moon on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 pm

I hope she's careful in her running away. Go too far in the Time Chamber and you'll be lost forever.
Man on the Moon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dragonstar on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Actually, she is just invisible. A plain, normal person can become quite invisible.
Dragonstar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BinaryWraith on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:47 pm

There are 16 of these posts on the first page of the forum. Very few have even a page of replies, much less a paragraph of commentary. Seriously, do you not have anything better to do?
You never saw me. I was never here.
BinaryWraith
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SleepyOrigami on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm

I can't help but imagine the patrons of the local establishments wandering about aimlessly outside listening to the panicked shouting of this clearly distressed teen. I wonder what they are thinking as they try to put context to his ravings. All relationship type problems are always best solved by shouting them out as loud as possible in public. I was half hoping that, in response to his attention drawing shouts, some random person would have given him a hug, told him everything would be alright and stolen his wallet.
Those aren't children; they're packets of cream cheese. -SGC2C
"I steal things. <.< >.>"~TingYi, Sept 17, 2010
I stole my current avatar from: here
here
P.S. I like turtles
SleepyOrigami
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Chaos Priest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:01 am

BinaryWraith wrote:There are 16 of these posts on the first page of the forum. Very few have even a page of replies, much less a paragraph of commentary. Seriously, do you not have anything better to do?

While there may be quite a few on the first page keep in mind that this isn't Mayhem, where a topic can be pushed off the page in a few hours. The bottom post is from a couple of weeks ago. While we may be bunnies this place ain't exactly hopping. As well with the multiple times Dan has had to resort to fillers and time off going over the old comics like this is where a lot of the discussion about the comic is coming from in the mean time. Plus once these get to this comic then the forum will have a discussion page for every comic in the main section.

Besides, it only takes a few minutes to make one of these, and it's just one of these topics a day, six days a week. That's less than an hour of time spent doing this a week. I don't think that would be nearly time consuming enough to warrant a comment like "Seriously, do you not have anything better to do?" I still have and spend plenty of time on those better things to do.
SleepyOrigami wrote:I can't help but imagine the patrons of the local establishments wandering about aimlessly outside listening to the panicked shouting of this clearly distressed teen. I wonder what they are thinking as they try to put context to his ravings.

Yeah, I kinda wonder what people think if they heard somebody yelling for a girl who just ran off exclaiming "I didn't plan on you finding out in that way" when you consider the surrounding businesses.
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Postby Man on the Moon on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 am

Chaos Priest wrote:Yeah, I kinda wonder what people think if they heard somebody yelling for a girl who just ran off exclaiming "I didn't plan on you finding out in that way" when you consider the surrounding businesses.

It burrrnnnsss ussss...
Man on the Moon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ChronosCat on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 pm

== Spring, 2006 ==

Chronos: "Biggest mistake of my life"...? Either he loves her too despite the fact that he was going out with Nanase, or he's being overly dramatic. And if its' the former, did he only realize it after he was dating Nanse or something?

== Dec, 2008 ==

Crystal: I notice Dan was too lazy to draw backgrounds again.

BinaryWraith wrote:There are 16 of these posts on the first page of the forum. Very few have even a page of replies, much less a paragraph of commentary. Seriously, do you not have anything better to do?

Yep, most of the time I do. Hence the fact that I often wait until Friday evening to post, then go through all the threads for that week that interest me.
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to El Goonish Shive