[S.T.O.R.Y. 4/27/02] Possibly for low rent?

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 4/27/02] Possibly for low rent?

Postby Chaos Priest on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:21 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020427.html

Well let's see here, where could Sarah have gone...

Strip Club - well, it's possible if she wanted to work on her anatomy and human form. Or maybe if they had male strippers, but I kinda doubt that. Then again I really doubt they'd let a minor into a place like that, so unless Sarah has a convincing fake ID then this ones out.
Cigarette Store - haven't really seen any evidence that Sarah smokes, plus there's still that whole "minor" problem. Next.
Adult Book Store - again there's the anatomy thing, and she thought buying a naughty magazine to get a good look at it was a good idea, so this one's a possibility if, again, she doesn't have any problems with people carding her.
Abortion Clinic - moving on
Ice Cream Place - she's currently upset/depressed and I personally find that ice cream is good for that, but then some people find naked people the same way. Unlike the naked people options however she wouldn't need a fake ID in order to enjoy it. Unless the store specializes in some form of alcoholic ice cream. Actually, is there such a thing as alcoholic ice cream, or does booze just not make for a very good frozen dessert? I'm afraid I don't know much about what you can do with that stuff. Er... anyway it's kinda doubtful that they would be serving that kind of thing, so Ice Cream Place it is!
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 4/27/02] Possibly for low rent?

Postby tmp on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:Actually, is there such a thing as alcoholic ice cream, or does booze just not make for a very good frozen dessert?

There is. I have a recipe for Guiness Ice Cream so helpfully donated by an associate. I've been assured it's quite good, but it seems kind of pointless for me as I generally can't handle that sort of thing.
tmp
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ChronosCat on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:31 pm

== Spring, 2006 ==

Chronos: <sarcasm>Gee, I wonder...</sarcasm>

== Dec, 2008 ==

Crystal: Chaos Priestess has already said everything I was going to say, better than I would have said it.
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dragonstar on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:43 pm

tmp wrote:
Chaos Priest wrote:Actually, is there such a thing as alcoholic ice cream, or does booze just not make for a very good frozen dessert?

There is. I have a recipe for Guiness Ice Cream so helpfully donated by an associate. I've been assured it's quite good, but it seems kind of pointless for me as I generally can't handle that sort of thing.

There are also ice cream treats made with Bailey's Irish Cream.
Dragonstar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to El Goonish Shive