[S.T.O.R.Y. 3/20/02] Personal experience comes in handy

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 3/20/02] Personal experience comes in handy

Postby Chaos Priest on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:28 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020320.html

So, if Sarah is speaking from experience, who was it that called her a monster? I can't imagine many people being that shocked to see the kind of catgirl she was turned into. A more complete transformation like Elliot's or Grace's kitty forms could cause that reaction, but Sarah wasn't completely covered in fur. I can't really see Sarah going out in public while she was like that either. Maybe her parents had a bit of a shock when she came home with a fuzzy tail, or they saw her from behind first, or something.

I suppose Sarah could just be talking about her reaction to her own transformation, or possibly her reaction to walking in on one of Tedd's.
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 3/20/02] Personal experience comes in handy

Postby Ineluki on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 am

Ah, the catgirl incident. For character background studies, I have thought about this again and again.
And I agree on the point that there was no public involved. The incident must've happened in Tedd's lab, because he wouldn't have the TFG in any other place. And since she couldn't "call in sick" I guess the duration was long enough that her parents had to find out in the evening as well, leading to Mr. Verres having to explain this little accident and the involved technology to Mr. & Mrs. Brown.
Yeah, it sounds like Sarah to initially think: "oh my gawd, I'm a monster!" ... before starting to think rational again.
Image_Image_Image
My DeviantArt Page - EGS Personality Quiz
»I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.« - Joker
Ineluki
Keenspot Despot

Postby nitpicking on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 am

I have to say, not being able to speak can be really terrifying. Sarah is a really strong person to be able to forgive Tedd relatively quickly as she did.
nitpicking
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ChronosCat on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:09 pm

== Spring, 2006 ==

Chronos: Considering that Grace was on Sarah's side, I wouldn't have been scared of her. I would however, have been wondering how she did that.

== Oct, 2008 ==

Crystal: And the story eventually was told! Mostly.
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to El Goonish Shive