My Demands

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

My Demands

Postby Huzzus on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:02 pm

I believe this belongs to another forum since it's something random and most likely stupid but here it goes.

*Deep breath*

DAN! As you are unaware, I have kidnapped Grace and Sarah and I will proceed to my list of demands. If your wondering when and how, I kidnapped them while you were focusing on EGS:NP. Sarah was quite easy to kidnap, don't let the bite marks fool you through, that's all Grace's doing. Anyway, back to my demands. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday so my first demand is a happy birthday from you BUAHAHAHA! Yes, most evil.

My 2nd demand is replies, HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME! *wheeze* Damn allergies. E-Mail, PM, Twitter NOTHING! Is this how you treat all your fans. I even put on a bunny suit for you, picture that now, EVIL!

My 3rd and last demand is a date with Susan, you have the power to do so. If not then I'll demand you use the TF Gun and turn me into Susan so I can go out with Catalina.

If you don't answer these demands then I have no choice but to endlessly tickle my victims ... TICKLE THEM TO DEATH BUAHAHAHAHAHA! ... Oh crap, they escaped O_o ... Well, I'm looking a bit foolish ... HOW DID THEY ESCAPE!?

Umm yea, disregard my demands while I think up another plan.
Huzzus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: My Demands

Postby mdm on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 pm

This is a Mayhem-type thread, but you'll get attention from Dan here.
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Huzzus on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:34 pm

mdm wrote:This is a Mayhem-type thread

I figured as much but Mayhem scares the crap out of me. I'd rather have to force Grace into a bag again then to face that much randomness and RP threads.
Huzzus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nightranger on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Tricia's already tried kidnapping his character. It didn't work.
MARTIN: What?
DANIEL: Okay. One, that's Star Trek; and two, it's ridiculous.
MARTIN: What's wrong with it?
CARTER: "The singularity is about to explode?"
MARTIN: Yes.
CARTER: Everything about that statement is wrong.
DANIEL: How exactly is having weapons at maximum going to help the situation?
MARTIN: The audience isn't going to know the difference. They love: "weapons at maximum."
MITCHELL: Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment.
TEAL’C: I do not understand why everything in this script must inevitably explode.
MARTIN: Look, you guys may all know how things really work out there in the galaxy, but I know the film business. Explosions make great trailers. Simple fact. More explosions, better trailer. Better trailer, more viewers.

I have discovered that Death Note + Lucky Star = awsome.
Here's more proof.
Nightranger
Keenspot Despot

Postby ForkBomb on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:08 am

And you wonder why people think EGS fans are insane and screwed up...
ForkBomb
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Raging Mouse on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:15 am

ForkBomb wrote:And you wonder why people think EGS fans are insane and screwed up...

It's because people are dumb. I am an EGS fan and I KNOW those things to be true.
Raging Mouse
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ineluki on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 am

Raging Mouse wrote:
ForkBomb wrote:And you wonder why people think EGS fans are insane and screwed up...

It's because people are dumb. I am an EGS fan and I KNOW those things to be true.

What he said. :)

And a happy birthday to huzzus, btw. Got anything good out of it or is it just another reminder of being one year closer to death? ^^
Image_Image_Image
My DeviantArt Page - EGS Personality Quiz
»I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.« - Joker
Ineluki
Keenspot Despot

Postby Huzzus on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:12 am

Ineluki wrote:And a happy birthday to huzzus, btw. Got anything good out of it or is it just another reminder of being one year closer to death?

Oh Shi- I didn't think anybody caught that XD I don't look at it as one year closer to death but another year of spitting death in the face :D

Nightranger wrote:Tricia's already tried kidnapping his character. It didn't work.

Well, I figured everybody but Tedd would be hard but I didn't want to capture any of the guys so Sarah was the first to come to mind. The 2nd choice was easier/harder. Easier cause Nanase was out but the hard part was choosing Ellen, Grace of Susan. I guess Ellen could fight like Elliot so that was out, plus I wanted to remain a guy for my birthday. Miss.Hammer's or Miss Bites-a-Lot was my only two choices but I love Susan too much so I took Miss. Bites-a-Lot AKA Grace.
Huzzus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Stardrake_ on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:38 am

Except you forgot the other problem with kidnapping Grace...

That hand you're resting on the table? Superglued.

*hands over a wrapped birthday present which turns out to be solvent*
"The conflict is not between Christianity and Islam or between East and West - instead, it is between stupid people and other stupid people." - Terry Pratchett

AKA Stellar_Dragon (lost when an attempt to change the linked email address went wrong) and Stardrake (obliterated in the Great Keenspot Crash of '03).

People who are fed up with unreadably small font may wish to look here. For those who POST such text, however, this is not an excuse. Surely 6-pt gets the point across without requiring shenanigans to read?
Stardrake_
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: Department of Paranormal Zoology, Magitech Division, Funky Horror

Postby Huzzus on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 am

Stardrake_ wrote:That hand you're resting on the table? Superglued.

*hands over a wrapped birthday present which turns out to be solvent*

What the! *takes solvent* Thanks ^^;
Huzzus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nitpicking on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Huzzus wrote:
Ineluki wrote:And a happy birthday to huzzus, btw. Got anything good out of it or is it just another reminder of being one year closer to death?

Oh Shi- I didn't think anybody caught that XD I don't look at it as one year closer to death but another year of spitting death in the face :D

Is it just me that finds this funny because "Shi" is Japanese for "Death"?
nitpicking
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mdm on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Actually, it's Chin-oh wait, death in Chinese is "si"
mdm
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to El Goonish Shive