[S.T.O.R.Y. 3/3/02] Fashion emergeny!

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 3/3/02] Fashion emergeny!

Postby Chaos Priest on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:33 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020303.html

Grace is dressed in Tedd's clothes?! Such a horror cannot be allowed to continue! Quickly Sarah, find Grace a new outfit, for Great Justice!

Actually there are a couple of things I wonder about here. I thought Grace only gained the ability to morph away her antenna after she got access to legion forms. Was Grace always able to morph away her antenna, are the antenna simply tucked into her hair, or was this comic made before Dan decided those things were antenna rather than just hair? Also, where did Sarah get those glasses for Grace. Dis she just happen to have a spare pair of fake glasses on hand, or did she get them from Tedd's house? If she got them from Tedd's house, do they have extra capabilities somewhat like Tedd's glasses?
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 3/3/02] Fashion emergeny!

Postby The Old Hack on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020303.html

Grace is dressed in Tedd's clothes?! Such a horror cannot be allowed to continue! Quickly Sarah, find Grace a new outfit, for Great Justice!

All your mall are belong to us.

HA HA HA...
Check out the test to find out who you are!
The Old Hack
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nitpicking on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 pm

[quote="Chaos Priest"Actually there are a couple of things I wonder about here. I thought Grace only gained the ability to morph away her antenna after she got access to legion forms. Was Grace always able to morph away her antenna, are the antenna simply tucked into her hair, or was this comic made before Dan decided those things were antenna rather than just hair?[/quote]
Neither Grace's fully human nor her fully squirrel form seems to have antennae.
nitpicking
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Michael Brazier on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:15 am

Chaos Priest wrote:I thought Grace only gained the ability to morph away her antenna after she got access to legion forms. Was Grace always able to morph away her antenna, are the antenna simply tucked into her hair, or was this comic made before Dan decided those things were antenna rather than just hair?

At this point, the antennae are tucked behind Grace's ears; later on, in Sister, when Grace is wearing these glasses and whips the antennae out, the glasses are knocked off. Grace didn't start retracting her antennae until the end of Painted Black.
Chom cho vequcklyug teg nyuzoj quyuch cho lajjol cenogyunoc: u chot, uc cho voranum lonulpoj, chug hlowomgri fukkomc yum glekyusur sryunoc, quoom u boaisor yuc, ce ge ckoup, "cmulpoj."
Michael Brazier
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ChronosCat on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 am

== Spring, 2006 ==

Chronos: I don't think the outfit she's wearing is that bad; It also turns out Elliot isn't so clueless after all. So why doesn't he want to go out with her?

== Oct, 2008 ==

Crystal: I assume the antennae are tucked in with her hair. What I want to know is, how did Sarah manage to work with them and not realize they weren't just hair? (And it's a good thing she didn't get too rough with them - I imagine they're rather sensitive.)
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Chaos Priest on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Crystal wrote:I assume the antennae are tucked in with her hair. What I want to know is, how did Sarah manage to work with them and not realize they weren't just hair? (And it's a good thing she didn't get too rough with them - I imagine they're rather sensitive.)

Maybe Grace insisted she could comb her own hair back, and took care of it while she was in the bathroom with a shut door, or quickly tucked them in while Sarah had her back turned, or something.
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Return to El Goonish Shive