[S.T.O.R.Y. 2/23/02] Why leave?

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 2/23/02] Why leave?

Postby Chaos Priest on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:12 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020223.html

What more could Grace have asked for? She got beatings, mental scarring, cut off from most of society, and maybe even creepy vibes from the guy who was going to rape her. Really, running away from a home like that is so immature. *sigh* I reckon that's jus' what ya get for spoilin' 'em.

By the way, does anybody have any idea what those "more pressing concerns" might be? Sure Damien might have had some plans for conquest and all that, but I don't think we were ever told just what he was doing to accomplish that other than "Make Grace breed an army". Did he have actual targets? Plans? Things he was working on? Just what in blazes was Damien doing with his time?
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 2/23/02] Why leave?

Postby Man on the Moon on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:Just what in blazes was Damien doing with his time?

Playing God of War?
Man on the Moon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ChronosCat on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:19 pm

== Spring, 2006 ==

Chronos: So this must be the "family" Tedd's father was referring to. Ominous. Oh, and the bat-wings look cool.

== Sept, 2008 ==

Crystal: Seeing as how Grace's family were designed as assassins, I wonder if Damien had them assassinating people he thought would be in his way?

Alternately, if the prophecy said Damion was supposed to unite the chimeras, they could have been looking for more of their kind to join his army. (The fact that Hedge eventually kidnapped Elliot, as well as some of the questions they asked him could support this.)
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Old Hack on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020223.html

What more could Grace have asked for? She got beatings, mental scarring, cut off from most of society, and maybe even creepy vibes from the guy who was going to rape her.

Not to mention getting to see almost everyone she knew brutally killed in front of her.

Really, running away from a home like that is so immature. *sigh* I reckon that's jus' what ya get for spoilin' 'em.

Kids nowadays. Gah. I tell you, with the lax upbringing you see everywhere it's no wonder society is going to Hell in a handbasket.

By the way, does anybody have any idea what those "more pressing concerns" might be? Sure Damien might have had some plans for conquest and all that, but I don't think we were ever told just what he was doing to accomplish that other than "Make Grace breed an army". Did he have actual targets? Plans? Things he was working on? Just what in blazes was Damien doing with his time?

Well, now that Grace was gone, probably another date with his hand.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
The Old Hack
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Chaos Priest on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:52 pm

The Old Hack wrote:
Chaos Priestess wrote:http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020223.html

What more could Grace have asked for? She got beatings, mental scarring, cut off from most of society, and maybe even creepy vibes from the guy who was going to rape her.

Not to mention getting to see almost everyone she knew brutally killed in front of her.

Yeah, most kids have to go to the movies to see that kind of thing. She got to experience it first hand!

Well, now that Grace was gone, probably another date with his hand.

Damien: I don't want anybody else. When I think about you I touch mImage
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Return to El Goonish Shive