[S.T.O.R.Y. 2/4/02] A Moral Pervert?

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 2/4/02] A Moral Pervert?

Postby Chaos Priest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020204.html

The question here is, did Tedd go in that locker room because he honestly thought that the goo might be hiding there, or was it for some less noble purpose? I suppose that he might have gone in too look for the goo and just felt really awkward about it, but somehow I kinda doubt it...

Still, I suppose I shouldn't be too hard on the guy. This strip brings back memories, actually. I remember back in high school when I went in the girl's locker room. I also remember the very painful blow to the head I got there. Sent my glasses flying, and pretty much ruined my shirt due to all the blood. It didn't knock me out though, so I guess that's a plus. Or not, as that meant I was fully aware of how much pain I was in. Still, I did manage to avoid a concussion. I just had to put up with having the doctor staple my scalp shut.

It's a good thing the hammers Tedd and Elliot deal with can't actually do that kinda damage, but I kinda wonder just how much it hurts. Does it feel like the real thing for at least a while (though without any actual injury), or is it be more like being beaten with a plastic bat?
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 2/4/02] A Moral Pervert?

Postby The Old Hack on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:39 pm

To be fair to Tedd, they both earlier commented on the fact that everyone else had gone home. I doubt he expected the locker room to be occupied. I can certainly see him being awkward about it, though.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
The Old Hack
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Chaos Priest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:53 pm

True, but some people really love certain articles of clothing, so even with everyone gone he can still manage a bit of perversion there.

Though in honesty if he wasn't looking for the goo then it could very well have just been him trying to satisfy a possible curiosity about the differences between the boy's and girl's locker rooms. Though that raises the question about why he didn't check out the girl's restroom as well. Not enough time before Elliot found him, maybe?

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Postby Turey on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:03 pm

I remember a point in my middle-school life when I was curious about what was in the girl's locker room, and actually got a chance to check it out.

And I'll be damned if they didn't have actual bleacher-like benches, when all we got were crappy poles!
Turey
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kyevan on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:24 pm

That reminds me of my old daycare. The guys restroom was a converted closet with really yellow lighting and a single toilet. The gals got bright white lighting, enough room to turn around in without backing out, and 4 toilets.

And their floor didn't leak after being cleaned and ruin stuff in the basement three different times >_>
Whee! Little Dragon! ^_^
kyevan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jenerix525 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:09 am

The Old Hack wrote:To be fair to Tedd, they both earlier commented on the fact that everyone else had gone home. I doubt he expected the locker room to be occupied. I can certainly see him being awkward about it, though.

Why does no one think of cameras?!? If it were me, I would set up cameras. For when they are there.
My Wiki Page, The Wiki in general
Fond of creating characters inspired by songs; I once made a pair of characters based on Red Flag.
Let me know if I am wanted/needed somewhere and seem to have forgotten. Not as rare as you might expect.
Monkeys don't fly, Marguerite
Jenerix525
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Old Hack on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:01 am

Jenerix525 wrote:Why does no one think of cameras?!? If it were me, I would set up cameras. For when they are there.

Oh come on. Goo creatures are not that common.

:shifty:
Check out the test to find out who you are!
The Old Hack
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ChronosCat on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 am

Chronos 2006 / Crystal 2008: Not that I would go in there while male, anyway, but the title does have a point.
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby raekuul on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 pm

I'm glad that Tedd got in, but I envy him for it, too.

:shifty: What?

SPOILERS:What are we going to call the S.T.O.R.Y thread when we get to Lunchtable Revelations?
The News wrote:As those who saw the original version of today's comic are well aware, an edit has taken place. In the original upload, the second panel was completely uncensored. Boy, was THAT embarrassing!

raekuul's thoughts wrote:http://www.egscomics.com/d/20031128.html, last panel.
http://www.egscomics.com/d/20080819.html, fourth panel.

Leave it to a dormant witch to have access to knowledge magic.
raekuul
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Chaos Priest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:00 pm

raekuul wrote:
SPOILERS:What are we going to call the S.T.O.R.Y thread when we get to Lunchtable Revelations?

I dunno, something. Keep in mind that's not really going to be an issue for about another year, and there's more then one possible title for a thread.

Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Return to El Goonish Shive