Page 1 of 3

That Sucks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:29 pm
by Frostacular
I was kinda expecting that MIH was never going to come back, but now that it's there on the main page, it makes me feel like going to Comic-Con just so I can creep Aaron out by following him around shrieking "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:40 pm
by Khris
I'd say the trip is worth it. Worth it 4EVER!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:23 pm
by YarnIsland
Didn't you go on vacation?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:12 pm
by eskimodora
Fomorian, Frostacular- can't blame ya.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:17 am
by FunnyComic Lover
Why is the title of this thread, "That Sucks."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:41 am
by Psyonide
... because Frostacular is dis-satisfied with the turn of events?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:25 am
by FunnyComic Lover
Or something more mysterious.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:35 am
by Psyonide
Ohhhhhhhhh.... spooky!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:12 am
by Moniker
Aaron would hate you forever if you did. Go for it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:31 pm
by EventSpire
I think it's cute. He still thinks people care about Men In hats.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:55 pm
by YarnIsland
Seriously.

I hope not a single person stops by to see him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:11 pm
by EventSpire
I hope so too.

I also hope he finds himself having to explain his comic to people and then realizing how shitty it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:35 pm
by YarnIsland
Haha Yeah.

I cannot wait until he unveils his new project which is coming (but not anytime soon!). I bet it will be great!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:48 pm
by Psyonide
Seriously people, can't we get past this crap already?. MiH was a good comic that ran out of steam. Yeah, he fucked up and never said anything. But hell, take it personally why don't you?
Can't we all just bloody well accept the fact and get over it?

I, for one, am looking forward to the next project.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:58 pm
by FunnyComic Lover
Yeah, but then telling us all to buy his merchandise.

That's a little rich.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:42 pm
by EventSpire
No, seriously, shitty comic. When did I start reading it?
Must have been like a year and a half ago.
Looking back on it, it is total balls.
Especially the newest ones.

I've added up the figures on this one, and the sum = fuckshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:06 pm
by Psyonide
FunnyComic Lover wrote:Yeah, but then telling us all to buy his merchandise.

That's a little rich.


There's no command there. See?
I will be attending Comic-Con this year, so you can attack me in person. Or purchase low priced merchandise which I will be happy to sign for free.
The keyword there is high-lighted.

Considering the last time merch was mentioned by people it was because they were starting up threads begging for shirts, it's no surprise that he bought it up

You guys are just looking for reasons to be pissed off with him/it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:21 pm
by Meteuro
I like/d Men in Hats.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:30 pm
by EventSpire
Holy tits Psy, isn't it possible for people to hate a lazy, sleezy guy who made an increasingly newspaper-grade comic?
Did... did you know Aram is violent?
It took like 20 comics for me to get that.
Even the characters started looking bored with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:59 pm
by Meteuro
But why do you have to hate him? Just because he brought something into the world which isn't up to your standards? Or because he made something that seemed good at first to you, but then went downhill and left you disappointed?

That's no reason to hate someone. MiH was his project. His comic. Just let him do whatever he wants with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:19 pm
by mithril721
Yeah. I liked MiH. Granted, I don't really care now whether it comes back or not, but there were times when I laughed out loud while reading it. Sure, not all of them were great, but there were some funny ones in there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:54 pm
by YarnIsland
What?

Just because a couple people stated thier valid opions about a subject suddenly none of us can get over what he did? Fuck that.

I am upset about how he just abbandoned his project without telling his readers why. So what are the rules now? I have to state that I am mad once and then get over it and never talk about it again? That seems kind of retarded. I am not stuck on this subject, it is not even important enough for me to have to 'let it go'.

You guys complaining about us complaining is so lame.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:46 pm
by Psyonide
EventSpire wrote:Holy tits Psy, isn't it possible for people to hate a lazy, sleezy guy who made an increasingly newspaper-grade comic?

Obviously it is, you seem to take every opportunity to tell us as much. I just find it hard to fathom how and or why you are still spitting fire over this shit.

YarnIsland wrote:What?

Just because a couple people stated thier valid opions about a subject suddenly none of us can get over what he did? Fuck that.

I am upset about how he just abbandoned his project without telling his readers why. So what are the rules now? I have to state that I am mad once and then get over it and never talk about it again? That seems kind of retarded. I am not stuck on this subject, it is not even important enough for me to have to 'let it go'.

If it isn't important to you then why are you still pissed about it, hmm? Seriously. Yeah, it sucked. Did it suck so much that you're still cut up about it months and months after the fact? I guess that's up to you, really. I just don't see it as a big enough thing to justify all this "I HATE AARON! MEN IN HATS SUCKS!" guff, but clearly that's just me.
People make mistakes all the time, it's human nature to fuck things up. Why not forgive and forget? I'd like to think that having invested his time to provide us with a whole heap of comics (that, no matter what you say now, you liked enough to read them all and join the forum) was something that could make up for ballsing it up once.

You guys complaining about us complaining is so lame.

Spot the irony.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:37 pm
by FunnyComic Lover
Psyonide wrote:
FunnyComic Lover wrote:Yeah, but then telling us all to buy his merchandise.

That's a little rich.


I will be attending Comic-Con this year, so you can attack me in person. Or purchase low priced merchandise which I will be happy to sign for free.
The keyword there is high-lighted.



Ok i get'cha. My memory served me incorrectly. Thankyou for clearing it up.

Really.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:38 am
by EventSpire
Psyonide wrote:
EventSpire wrote:Holy tits Psy, isn't it possible for people to hate a lazy, sleezy guy who made an increasingly newspaper-grade comic?

Obviously it is, you seem to take every opportunity to tell us as much. I just find it hard to fathom how and or why you are still spitting fire over this shit. .


I'M not the one who made a thread about it you dumb fuck.
I don't bring it up. I just say it because it needs to be said.
Aaron sucks Aaron sucks AAron sucks.
I can hate whoever I want to. Regardless of reason. I hate him cause he looks like a dork. I hate him cause he's going to a comic convention. I hate him cause he probably maybe wears stupid shirts.
UH OH! IS IT VALID?!?!?!?!@?!#@?$@3t4EHGFZYFJSFHGZGFD
egfsrewgsrgsrgASfQAE

I am judging his character. I abandoned my comic but I told people, and I am a jerk, so what the fuck does that make him? I'm also a hipocrit and don't know how to spell it so blow me. Aaron sucks. Hey Psy! Hey other annoying pricks! Aaron sucks!
Hey Aaron! You suck!
Hey jerkass who left on a plane! you suck!
WUH OH! Am I being unfair!?!?!
I am driving this home too deep!
But I don't care!
Can you fathom it?
Are you fathoming?
Fathom it up!
Give me another opportunity to say Aaron sucks! Make everyday christmas!
Hurry up and fathom!
UH OH!
AARON SUCKS!
WHOOOOOOOOOA!