It's Back!!!

The newest, hat-filled creation from the man who brought you PENTASMAL!

Moderator: Sleepy Jim

Postby FunnyComic Lover on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:27 pm

Kind of on the topic of what [Edit] said about people using random japanese words eliminated i would like people who say "ciao" and are not Italian to be eliminated, $25-30 good?
FunnyComic Lover
Keenspot Despot

Postby spinachdip on Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:34 pm

could you place a special emphasis on killing the non-Italian people who say ciao all the time but pronounce it phoenetically?? They dont just sound like yuppies, they sound like retarded yuppies.

As for the dutch, they know what they've done.
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
spinachdip
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Brady Kj on Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:17 pm

[Edit], I will gladly kill just about any schism of Christianity. In the beginning, God created the Catholics and the Lutherans, and he later on allowed for some people to be quietly agnostic or atheist. Everyone of other religions is an abomination.

You know, many Spanish speakers use the word "ciao", except they spell it "chao" like a slightly saner person. I would normally bill the Spanish speakers as two separate species, one in the new world and one in the old world. But because I like you, I'll count them as one extinction on the bill. This is such a deal that I'm actually losing money on this one. But the Spanish speakers'll still be counted as a separate extinction from the rest of the non-Italians who say ciao. However, may I spare attractive women who say "ciao"? I'll count them up and subtract them from the bill.
Also, I don't remember ever hearing somebody pronounce "ciao" phonetically; somebody else must've beat me to them.[/i]
Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Men In Hats