Heh, on the eyebrows thing:
In our physics room, on each gas outlet, there are two taps, This one time, my friend stefan turned on the tap that wasn't connected and tried to light the burner, about 5 seconds later it exploded in his face burning off his eyebrows. We all laughed, which wasn't perhaps the kindest thing to do, but it was in yr 9 :>. Good times, also, my mum is perhaps the gentles person I know, and she once accidentaly set another girl at her school's hair on fire, which I found conceptually amusing....
Farewell til next I visit this foresaken forum