Who Likes DarkBlack?

The newest, hat-filled creation from the man who brought you PENTASMAL!

Moderator: Sleepy Jim

Who likes DarkBlack?

Me!
9%
I like....parts of him....*smirk*
35%
I don't, for reasons I will explain in my post.
57%

Total votes : 23

Who Likes DarkBlack?

Postby Elpram on Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:50 pm

So, I've decided to wage a war upon you DarkBlack, for no other reason than the fact that you annoy me. My goal in all this is to make you commit some unspeakably vile act involving several different unholy relics (namely a shrunken head, a pagan idol and one or two monkey paws). And on that note, let the flaming begin!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Get it? It's funny, because a mouse's head gets crushed!
Elpram
Junior Keenspotter

Postby EventSpire on Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:56 pm

So... so you want him to do something to himself involving shrunken heads and monkey paws? I don't understand.
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby Psyonide on Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:07 pm

I can only imagine that they'd all be inserted in one orifice or another.
These thing usually are.
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot

Postby Elpram on Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:07 pm

Well, I'd love to clarify, but

unspeakably vile act

I can't speak of it.

Also, dark humour is fine with me, but when you have a Nazi kitten, and I'm Jewish, and Remembrance Day is coming up in Canada, that means I'm going to hunt down DarkBlack and murder him. Now I know his only response will be totally irrelevant and infantile, and a poor excuse for humour.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Get it? It's funny, because a mouse's head gets crushed!
Elpram
Junior Keenspotter

Postby YarnIsland on Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:20 pm

DB, who we speculate is no older then 13, tries to hard to be stupid, which I guess makes him win, but when I say win, I hardly mean it. He never has anything relivant to say, but then again a lot of us don't. My biggest complaint about him is my thinking that he is annoying. I am sure he's a good guy deep down, but on the surface, all he is, is next in line with an appointment with my shot gun.
YarnIsland
Keenspot Despot

Postby Psyonide on Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:10 pm

Replace 'Unreal Tournament 2004' with 'Internet forums' (and if you want to get picky, remove the 's' from 'lends' too) and you'll see what I make of the situation.
DarkBlack is just one of those people who act like an ass on forums/IRC/any-other-chat-client because of the simple fact that he/she *can*. Anonymity is empowering, and power can easily be mis-used.

That said, I think we all take the anonymity of forums for granted and have abused it ourselves, on occaision. I sure know I have.
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot

Postby YarnIsland on Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:40 pm

right on.

(i know i have too)
YarnIsland
Keenspot Despot

Postby EventSpire on Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:20 pm

Why Elpram Sucks
By: EventSpire

Elpram, I don't like DarkBlack that much. I don't entertain his type of humour, I don't enjoy his ideas, but never between his first impression and this moment did I decide to be a fucking prick and ever think of telling him to leave. You said you would like him gone another thread. That is bullshit. Now you decide to make a thread flaming him? That is not something you do. Elpram, fuck you. Elpram, fuck Rememberance day. Elpram, fuck your manner of communication. Elpram, fuck your couch.
Elpram, I would like you to leave. I would like to shove a shrunken head in your ass and then rape it up further with a voodoo staff.
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby I Love Lloyd on Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:41 pm

Elpram, fuck your couch.

My stomach almost burst from laughter...

But that's besides the point.

Advice to anyone who wishes to follow:

Don't take DarkBlack seriously.

Don't tell anyone to leave.

Don't stick cotton swabs too far into your ear.

Don't forget the basis of every MIH forum topic: Something sucks in any way, shape, or form.

And most importantly:
I don't like much of you anyway.
[ Insert Funny Line Here ]
I Love Lloyd
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Psyonide on Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:47 pm

Well said.

Edit: For the record, I voted for 'parts' of him.
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot

Postby eskimodora on Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:19 pm

as much as i don't like him you can't exactly take his forum rights away just because he's annoying (which i feel needs to be reviewed) he just sounds a little spastic and whilst i'm not exactly saying i discriminate against spastic people (my mum works with them), i'm saying i don't like spastic people on the internet because on the internet you need to be somewhat un-spastic in order to act spastic, from experience.

at this point i feel most readers must have diverted their eyes from this post because it is getting on my nerves already.
I could catch a monkey.
eskimodora
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby YarnIsland on Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:18 am

I have to admit I have chuckled once or twice as the stupidity of DB, which makes him okay in my book. And by okay I mean not okay.

Lloyd did sum it up pretty good. Nice job.
YarnIsland
Keenspot Despot

Postby The_dreaded_AL on Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:35 am

DarkBlack wrote:I don't owe that monkey nothin'! ... And when I caught up with him, guess what he threw at me?

Starch.

How can anyone hate someone who wrote that a monkey threw starch at him??

Just my personal view
The_dreaded_AL
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby surroundedbyidiots on Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:14 am

I'm deeply unsettled by saying this...but...i ah...agree? with eventspire??

fuckin noobs...elpram, if we didnt hate half the people in these forums, we wouldn't even come here to begin with.

if everyone agreed with each other here no one would post. its the conflict of interests that makes it interesting.

Though i must agree, the nazi cat's pretty stupid, and definately not funny. it would get him far to remove it from his posts.
MASKED AVENGER, AWAY!!!!!
surroundedbyidiots
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Scud422 on Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:21 pm

I don't like him, but I won't explain in this post.
It is not because of his nazi cat, I do not mind the cat at all, and I am Jewish.
Racially.
Ok, only 25% Jewish, but Jewish none-the-less.
I do not, however, wish any harm upon him. I only wish harm upon people I know and despise in real life. Instead, I usually just skim over his posts, like I do with most posts. But that's mostly because I'm lazy.
I love the PA reference Psyonide, but this is how I act in real life.

*sigh* I hate.
Scud422
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby DarkBlack on Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:41 pm

Whoa! Cool, I've never been THIS hated before! Shame I got bored of this forum, cause flame wars are always amusing...

But really, I don't give a flying fuck what you think, Elpram. If I posted annoying crap, it's because I meant for it to be annoying. I can post intelligent, meaningful stuff, but really, where's the fun in that? The only reason I posted in this forum at all was because there wasn't any mods so I could do whatever the hell I liked. I post in other forums, and for the most part I'm not a jerk. But it's always nice to let off a little steam and stupidity once in a while. Hell, everybody else here seems to (or else I wouldn't have posted crap and ruined the community, or whatever). That penny-arcade comic sums it all up nicely, actually...

And as for Nazi-Kitty, it wasn't a statement about Nazis. I really couldn't give a fuck about them either. I don't get what you were insulted about..? Because I mentioned Nazis? Because I voiced facts on what they did? (yes, they killed kids, and yes, they sold their teeth. Nasty, but just telling everybody to shut up about it doesn't make it go away...) The 'joke' was refering to the fact that cats can (and do) commit hideous acts and people just turn around and go 'awww!', usually while said hideous acts are still being performed... Maybe you didn't like me joking about Nazis killing Jews? If you took it that way, that wasn't what I meant by it at all. But I don't easily get offended, so I don't have much of a good idea of what pisses other people off. Obviously that did. For what it's worth I apologize.

Not that it's worth much, cause I didn't mean it...
The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
DarkBlack
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Padriac on Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:36 pm

I uhh..hmm. Like the fact that Nazi kitten isnt around anymore..Uhh yeah bye now
Padriac
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby YarnIsland on Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:18 pm

Nice summary DarkBlack.

I have to admit, I wasn't very fond of you at first, and probably still am not, but I have to say good job on accomplishing what you were going for. I would never dislike you enough to want you to leave. Look at all this fun drama you caused. And some of your stuff is funny. Some.

And on a lighter note I like how Elpram hasn't posted for some time. Event scared him away with his report. Good job. Oh and you get an A+ on your report. Or something. Nice introduction, good thesis, and a well written conclusion. Woot.
YarnIsland
Keenspot Despot

Postby surroundedbyidiots on Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:24 pm

nice recovery on the retort report thing. i wish i was only so clever as to have done so with the buy spelled by thing.

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE MADE A BISEXUAL REFERENCE!?!?!?
MASKED AVENGER, AWAY!!!!!
surroundedbyidiots
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Brady Kj on Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:51 pm

Fascinating. Somebody makes a thread that just about anyone of you would have made, and then just because somebody made this thread, you argued the opposite of what Elpram said, to take the moral high ground.

As a psychology major, I'm gonna declare myself the discoverer of this kind of behavior and name it the Kj Effect.
Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Transcend on Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:25 pm

Or maybe, they just don't like Elpram. And see DB as a victim.
Transcend
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Psyonide on Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:50 pm

This whole thing has gotten a little weird. What started out as us giving shit to DB (the way we ragged on each other before people started joining up) got taken a little too far by Elpram and now it's all gone strange.
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot

Postby YarnIsland on Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:03 pm

Weird indeed. Subject change perhaps?

Hey Psyonide, when I come visit the australia land I can stay at your place right? I promise- no licking. And tell me about the dropbears, because I have no idea what they are.
YarnIsland
Keenspot Despot

Postby Angry_Zucchini on Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:49 pm

Jeeze.. Somebody angrier than an angry vegetable? I leave for 4 weeks and everything just goes to hell. I get less angry with you fucktards, and somebody else takes my place. To hell with it.
Sir, I believe there is a large zucchini growing in your pants.
Angry_Zucchini
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby YarnIsland on Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:18 pm

Hey, vegetable is back! I was wondering where he was hiding.

Yeah man, you missed some stuff here. Fun times?

Welcome back.
YarnIsland
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to Men In Hats