Howdy

The newest, hat-filled creation from the man who brought you PENTASMAL!

Moderator: Sleepy Jim

Postby EventSpire on Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:43 pm

A clever trick I use is: If it is in Canada, it is not in America, and so it isn't American.
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby Brady Kj on Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:29 pm

Fishfu wrote:Well, that makes sense. But for the hell of it, how are these, so called, American Canadian places similar to America?

Well, I refuse to except Toronto as an American city. But, I'm gonna theorize for you. I'll start by pointing out that Toronto is at the point where the U.S/Canada border dips absurdly far south, so I assume that the general Canadian population, just from looking at weather maps, notices a very unCanadianness to Toronto. I've heard that one time there was a small amount of snow in Toronto or Ottawa, but it was too much for them to handle, so they called in the army to plow away all the snow and stuff. The people of most of Canada see this as ridiculous, since they themselves can easily handle that amount of snow without having to call the army. Thus, Canada doesn't want to claim these cities.

Plus, that is the region where there's the most large cities, and large cities are breeding grounds for very arrogant people, and that's the region where all the politicians who control Canada live, mainly in Ottawa of course. So, of course, the Canadians don't want to claim these places as there own. I'm sure there are such places in your homeland of Alabama; of course there's the chance that you live in one of these places, so your perception would be skewed.

Did I get it kind of right, Canadians?
Barry Boson's life goal was to discover alien life forms... Until he had to share his apartment with one.

www.drunkduck.com/Zargaz_and_Barry/
Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fishfu on Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:17 pm

I'm sure snow is a reagular thing there. It's not so far south that it won't get snow. Hell we get snow in Alabama from time to time.
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Brady Kj on Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:56 am

Yeah they do get snow. But this time it was four inches of snow or something. Not much, but I guess they didn't have the adequate amount of snowplows and stuff.
Barry Boson's life goal was to discover alien life forms... Until he had to share his apartment with one.

www.drunkduck.com/Zargaz_and_Barry/
Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Men In Hats