Merchandise: Its What You Buy

The newest, hat-filled creation from the man who brought you PENTASMAL!

Moderator: Sleepy Jim

Merchandise: Its What You Buy

Postby Fishfu on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:28 pm

I feel that there is so much potential as far as MIH merchandise goes. Do others agree that MIH there isn't enough MIH stuff to buy? Is this a common thought or am just blowing hot air out of my ass?

If you agree with the latter portion about the hot air and the ass, then don't respond. Disagreeing comments are not wanted.
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Angry_Zucchini on Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:45 am

There's enough merch as is. Why bother designing new shirts/pins/Christmas Carol CDs/etc.. when only five or six kids are going to buy them? You need a much larger audience/fanbase to really explore all the different avenues of merchandising. Not that the MiH fanbase is small, its just not extensive enough to support long-term merchandise commitments. Sure, more would be better, but I think the limited selection is great. The fact that an MiH t-shirt even exists is pretty cool. Besides, I'd be more than content with no merch whatsoever - the comic is plenty.

Question of curiosity: How many people own an existing MiH t-shirt and would be willing to buy more merchandise (not limited to t-shirts)?
Sir, I believe there is a large zucchini growing in your pants.
Angry_Zucchini
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby EventSpire on Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:04 am

Personally I don't find the current quotes or slogans or images that funny.

There is hot air coming out of your ass, but it is unrelated.
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby Fishfu on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:03 pm

Well, I don't really know how many people are buying stuff. If no one is buying, then dont make more merch, but all I am saying is that there are so many possiblilties for more merch.
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby This Here Giraffe on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:29 pm

well, I've bought a MIH shirt for someone else off this site... but they sent me the wrong one.
I think the Merch they have now is fine... like zucchini said, MIH, though it has a fanbase, just doesn't have a big enough one to completely sell out and make MIH everything, yet.
This Here Giraffe
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Men In Hats