Noses

The newest, hat-filled creation from the man who brought you PENTASMAL!

Moderator: Sleepy Jim

Postby Brady Kj on Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:19 am

Wicca wrote:...and the koala is cuter???

Holy crap! That looks nothing like the little cartoon koalas in children's books! My world no longer makes sense, and it's all thanks to the Nova Scotian Wiccan.

But, don't you think you can think of a better animal than a raccoon? It's just a non-cute, ordinary wild animal like a groundhog or a muskrat. But, if you insist on raccoons, how about those weird red raccoons of Asia? Or we can maybe use bunnies instead? No... hmmm...
PANDAS! Everyone trusts a panda! And they're friggin' huge!
Barry Boson's life goal was to discover alien life forms... Until he had to share his apartment with one.

www.drunkduck.com/Zargaz_and_Barry/
Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Brady Kj on Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:23 am

Wait a second ... I see what the Nova Scotian Wiccan's doing.

She's trying to get people to send raccoons after her because she knows she can easily stop them with jars of peanut butter and shiny things.
Barry Boson's life goal was to discover alien life forms... Until he had to share his apartment with one.

Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Scud422 on Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:09 pm

You are all crazy. Monkeys would be by far the most superior wild animal army for they can use their tail to hold a 3rd gun, or they could hang from a branch with their tail and wield 4 guns! 4! What could beat that? Plus, nothing's cuter than a spider monkey.
Scud422
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Psyonide on Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:59 pm

God I'm sick of the whole Monkey/Ninja/Mongooose thing. They're not cool, and dropping them 'randomly' into sentences is not wacky and amusing.
Granted, there was a valid lead in to that monkey statement, but I'm still damned tired of seeing a reference to monkeys (or Ninjas, or Mongooses, etc.) and how good they are in every third 'Net post I read.

Also, Racoons are awesome, they beat a Koalas anyday.
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wicca on Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:13 pm

It's very a la mode to think monkeys are cute/awesome/etc. People find it's random to believe monkey's are cute when they honestly aren't, and being random is such an extraordinarily cool thing.

Brady, I'm sorry to have stripped you of your sweet childhood innocence. But truly, koalas are ugly. They're fat and have got bloody ugly noses.

A "non-cute, ordinary wild animal like a groundhog or a muskrat"? The raccoon in me is hurt. Raccoons are a way cooler version of a cat. And cats are cute. My logic is irrfutable.
(Where are you from anyway?)
The gene pool could use a little more chlorine.

Never tell someone everything you know. It might not take very long.
Wicca
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Fishfu on Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:32 pm

GOD DAMNIT I AM MAKING A NEW TOPIC. IT WILL BE A POLL. IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS ARGUMENT TAKE IT OVER TO THE TOPIC "KOALA OR RACOON?"
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Brady Kj on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:35 pm

I am a Minnesotan. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with raccoons, it's just that they're too normal.

I do love skud's plan for monkeys; it's the obvious answer. Why didn't it occur to me? Of course, the whole monkey thing is overdone, but that's because it's so good! Same with ninjas. But I don't hear about Psyonide's mongooses much. Just make sure they're new-world monkeys. They have the prehensile tails.

Anyway, let's all go to the raccoons vs. koalas thread, for further brain-storming. There's probably a much higher demand for armies of monkeys than the supply.

Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Angry_Zucchini on Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:51 am

Fishfu wrote:GOD DAMNIT I AM MAKING A NEW TOPIC. IT WILL BE A POLL. IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS ARGUMENT TAKE IT OVER TO THE TOPIC "KOALA OR RACOON?"

Holy man.. This must be one popular thread for you to have to start another one... Yep, real important... Fishfu, you are a fuckswitch.
Sir, I believe there is a large zucchini growing in your pants.
Angry_Zucchini
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Sleepy Jim on Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:31 am

Okay, Zucchini, seriously. You have to stop insulting everyone and everything constantly or I'm going to ban you.
Sleepy Jim
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby EventSpire on Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:52 pm

*Hides chainsaw gun in Fishfu's throat*

Yeah.
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby Fishfu on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:00 pm

I give up. Just ignore that other topic I made. Just continue your debate in this one
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby This Here Giraffe on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:32 pm

You'd seriously ban someone for their opinions? Sure, zucchini's tactless and offensive with a small vocabulary... but he has a right to voice his thoughts... and people in the forum have a choice to read them or not
This Here Giraffe
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby EventSpire on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:47 pm

Your arguement is flawed as BOTH parties are entitled to their opinion, Aaron's opinion is Picklepocket is too offensive, and it is his opinion he should be banned. See, it works both ways. Most of that people say is their opinion, you don't need to remind everyone as if trying to delay some tide that will destroy it.
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sleepy Jim on Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:10 pm

I don't consider it an innocent voicing of opinions to call people a "fuckswitch" or to tell them that their song is "the biggest piece of suck I have ever heard." Zucchini has a right to hold and express whatever opinions he wants, but he doesn't have a right to voice them in such an unnecessarily cruel way. At least not here.
Sleepy Jim
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby EventSpire on Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:24 pm

Giraffe was taking the side of: "Everyone is entitled to their opinion", transforming you into some beast who is imposing on that opinion, which I think is bullshit. The Giraffe was defending the right to say anything. And I am defending my statement that " 'anything' includes countering the initial statement".
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sleepy Jim on Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm

I know, EventSpire. My comment was directed at Giraffe, not you. I'm sorry, I should have made that more clear.
Sleepy Jim
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby EventSpire on Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:55 pm

Oh, sorry, it's my bad.
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot

Postby This Here Giraffe on Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:46 pm

meh, I'm just saying
This Here Giraffe
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Angry_Zucchini on Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:38 am

Sleepy Jim wrote:I don't consider it an innocent voicing of opinions to call people a "fuckswitch" or to tell them that their song is "the biggest piece of suck I have ever heard." Zucchini has a right to hold and express whatever opinions he wants, but he doesn't have a right to voice them in such an unnecessarily cruel way. At least not here.

You've got to admit though, it is a clever word. I think I heard it on an episode of Friends. Besides, its comics like MiH which spread such angry cynicism. Did you know that I can't even touch a key until I'm wearing a large, black, stove-top hat? Its true. Well, not really. But I understand what you're saying. I should merely tone down the language, and let people down easy. Or something along those lines.
Sir, I believe there is a large zucchini growing in your pants.
Angry_Zucchini
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Scud422 on Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:16 pm

I just think it's funny that when Sleepy Jim finally posted in this thread it had nothing to do with the way he draws noses.
Scud422
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Psyonide on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:14 am

You would think that, wouldn't you?

Actually, that is kind of funny...
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot

Previous

Return to Men In Hats