Noses

The newest, hat-filled creation from the man who brought you PENTASMAL!

Moderator: Sleepy Jim

Noses

Postby WeirdHat on Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:44 pm

I've been reading Men In Hats for a while, but I recently noticed this, and figured it was a good enough reason to finally register and start posting.

All the characters have pointed noses (including Ramath/Ramas, the guy who only showed up in one comic), except Gamal, and Mayor Jeb, who have round noses. Why could this be? Is it some sort of secret clue or something?
WeirdHat
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby EventSpire on Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:04 pm

They're just drawn that way.
User avatar
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Psyonide on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:52 am

It's a secret that dates back to the founding fathers of the Illuminati, to ask that question is to place a reward upon your head.
User avatar
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:15 am
Location: Australia

Postby EventSpire on Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:16 am

Christ, again with the illuminati.
User avatar
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Psyonide on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:33 pm

Well, look, if I had told him that he'd only incur the wrath of a few winos that live down by the station, it wouldn't really have the same impact now would it?
User avatar
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:15 am
Location: Australia

Postby EventSpire on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:42 pm

I bet a gang of winos could beat up Patrick Stewart.
User avatar
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Psyonide on Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:01 am

I bet Patrick Stewart would like that.
User avatar
Psyonide
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:15 am
Location: Australia

Postby AndrewTaylor on Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:46 pm

EventSpire wrote:I bet a gang of winos could beat up Patrick Stewart.
Are you suggesting Patrick Stuart is in the Illuminati?
Andrew | If you are not 100% irony-compliant, please disregard the above post.
User avatar
AndrewTaylor
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:48 pm
Location: Leeds, UK

Postby EventSpire on Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:31 am

I am suggesting that no.
User avatar
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Brady Kj on Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:47 am

Why are you talking about people beating up Patrick Stuart? :(
:cry:

Anyway, of course there's a secret clue in the reason for their different noses. But we'll never know what it is, because Farber, the god of this comic, never posts. I'm not sure if there really is a Farber, anymore.
Barry Boson's life goal was to discover alien life forms... Until he had to share his apartment with one.

www.drunkduck.com/Zargaz_and_Barry/
User avatar
Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:39 pm
Location: Tau'Re homeworld

Postby EventSpire on Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:37 pm

Okay so by god, you mean artist, right?
User avatar
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Canada

God IS God

Postby Fishfu on Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:16 pm

NO! FARBER IS GOD! NOW SHUT YOUR FACE FOUL HEATHEN!

Shut it, or I will be be forced to use drastic measures. DRASTIC I TELL YOU!!
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
User avatar
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:15 pm
Location: Alabama

Postby Wicca on Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:27 pm

Go ahead. Do your drastic thang.
The gene pool could use a little more chlorine.

Never tell someone everything you know. It might not take very long.
User avatar
Wicca
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Canada (NS)

um..well

Postby Fishfu on Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:27 pm

Um... well, I hadn't really thought that far ahead. I wan't expecting anyone to challenge my "DRASTIC MEASURE!", but I guess you just did. Curse you.

I hope that you get drunk and wake up the next morning in a hotel room missing a kidney.
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
User avatar
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:15 pm
Location: Alabama

Postby Wicca on Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:46 am

Aw, that was my favorite kidney.
The gene pool could use a little more chlorine.

Never tell someone everything you know. It might not take very long.
User avatar
Wicca
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Canada (NS)

Postby EventSpire on Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:37 am

I apologize that this online forum scenario is boring as slaw. No more threats except concerning a chainsaw gun.
User avatar
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Scud422 on Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:03 pm

But I like slaw...

Especially with raisins!
User avatar
Scud422
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:40 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, California

ARgh

Postby Fishfu on Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:04 pm

What's with the chainsaw gun, Event SPire? All you care about is the gun. Not about Wicca's stolen kidney or the fact that it would be hard to remove a nose with a chainsaw without taking the whole face with it. Well, I guess that is actually a positive aspect. Ok, now I agree with you.

CHAIN SAW GUN. AND CUTE KOALAS. I WANT AN ARMY OF KOALAS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. EACH SHALL HAVE A CHAINSAW GUN. THE ESPECIALY TALENTED ONES SHALL GET TWO. THE INSANLY TALENTED ONES SHALL HAVE A THIRD ARM ATTACHED TO THEIR BODIES, AND THEY SHALL CARRY THREE, NO MORE, NO LESS.

I don't care for slaw. But exactly how boring is slaw?
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
User avatar
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:15 pm
Location: Alabama

Postby Wicca on Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:16 pm

Of course he cares about my kidney. It was pretty.

And he can finally buy that iPod he's been obsessing about.

P.s Raccoons are cuter than koalas. And they carry bazookas.
The gene pool could use a little more chlorine.

Never tell someone everything you know. It might not take very long.
User avatar
Wicca
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Canada (NS)

Re: ARgh

Postby EventSpire on Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:51 pm

I actually don't want an iPod anymore.
User avatar
EventSpire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Canada

Hmm

Postby Fishfu on Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:51 pm

I see your reasoning, Wicca. Bazookas have explosions and shrapnel. But koalas look so inocent. No one would suspect them
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
User avatar
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:15 pm
Location: Alabama

Postby Scud422 on Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:14 pm

Good, 'cause I just stole yours.
User avatar
Scud422
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:40 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, California

Re: ARgh

Postby Brady Kj on Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:27 am

Fishfu wrote:What's with the chainsaw gun, Event SPire? All you care about is the gun. Not about Wicca's stolen kidney or the fact that it would be hard to remove a nose with a chainsaw without taking the whole face with it. Well, I guess that is actually a positive aspect. Ok, now I agree with you.

CHAIN SAW GUN. AND CUTE KOALAS. I WANT AN ARMY OF KOALAS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. EACH SHALL HAVE A CHAINSAW GUN. THE ESPECIALY TALENTED ONES SHALL GET TWO. THE INSANLY TALENTED ONES SHALL HAVE A THIRD ARM ATTACHED TO THEIR BODIES, AND THEY SHALL CARRY THREE, NO MORE, NO LESS.

I don't care for slaw. But exactly how boring is slaw?




Umm... wouldn't it make a hell of a lot more sense for the insanely talented ones to carry the third chainsaw gun in their teeth, rather than spend money on installing extra limbs?
And don't you people understand that people with round noses are an ethnic minority in the region where MiH takes place?

P.S. I'm trying to figure out what kind of mental disorder a person who thinks that raccoons are cuter than koalas has.
Barry Boson's life goal was to discover alien life forms... Until he had to share his apartment with one.

www.drunkduck.com/Zargaz_and_Barry/
User avatar
Brady Kj
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:39 pm
Location: Tau'Re homeworld

Postby Wicca on Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:40 am

Image Image

...and the koala is cuter???
The gene pool could use a little more chlorine.

Never tell someone everything you know. It might not take very long.
User avatar
Wicca
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Canada (NS)

Re: ARgh

Postby Fishfu on Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:23 pm

Brady Kj wrote:
Fishfu wrote:What's with the chainsaw gun, Event SPire? All you care about is the gun. Not about Wicca's stolen kidney or the fact that it would be hard to remove a nose with a chainsaw without taking the whole face with it. Well, I guess that is actually a positive aspect. Ok, now I agree with you.

CHAIN SAW GUN. AND CUTE KOALAS. I WANT AN ARMY OF KOALAS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. EACH SHALL HAVE A CHAINSAW GUN. THE ESPECIALY TALENTED ONES SHALL GET TWO. THE INSANLY TALENTED ONES SHALL HAVE A THIRD ARM ATTACHED TO THEIR BODIES, AND THEY SHALL CARRY THREE, NO MORE, NO LESS.

I don't care for slaw. But exactly how boring is slaw?




Umm... wouldn't it make a hell of a lot more sense for the insanely talented ones to carry the third chainsaw gun in their teeth, rather than spend money on installing extra limbs?


No it would not. I would just use the limbs of racoons.
I'm sorry Maw. I didn't means ta gets Auntie Suzie pregnant again.
User avatar
Fishfu
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:15 pm
Location: Alabama

 
Next

Return to Men In Hats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests