HOW WAS IT?!?!?!oneone

Discuss "KeenCon X", our tenth annual Comic-Con appearance! It's July 21-25, 2010 at Comic-Con International: San Diego (www.comic-con.org).

Moderator: Chris Crosby

Postby LCARS on Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:26 pm

http://209.75.97.6/melonpool/tape_1_final.avi

There's a quicker link. Graciously provided by a Melonpool accociate.
LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby LCARS on Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:57 pm

Unfortunately, converting the file from DV type-1 to type-2 seems to be trashing a lot of the audio on the keenpanel tape.

So I'll try to salvage what I can and post the two part video file as soon as I can.

Luckily, transferring the file directly to DVD doesn't effect the audio. So if anybody *really* wants to see the whole panel unedited at full NTSC you can just buy the DVD from me for $10.
LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dotty on Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:20 am

Once I'm home and get the scanner to work with OS 10.3, I'll have some exclusive photos. More like five photographs of Aurora and I dressed as Ranma 1/2 and a (not) wet, tight, Yummy shirt, respectively.
Dotty
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby LCARS on Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:28 pm

LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Teri Crosby on Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:01 pm

LCARS wrote:Luckily, transferring the file directly to DVD doesn't effect the audio. So if anybody *really* wants to see the whole panel unedited at full NTSC you can just buy the DVD from me for $10.

That's great. Thank you. I'd like to buy it. How would you like me to pay you (by PayPal or check)?
Smiles,
Teri
Teri Crosby
KeenMom

Postby gwalla on Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:50 pm

Wow, way to mispronounce "manga", Gav! ;)
ImageImage
gwalla
Keenspot Deity

Location: Berkeley, CA, USA irc://us.nightstar.net/gwalla,isnick

Postby LCARS on Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:58 pm

Teri Crosby wrote:
LCARS wrote:Luckily, transferring the file directly to DVD doesn't effect the audio. So if anybody *really* wants to see the whole panel unedited at full NTSC you can just buy the DVD from me for $10.

That's great. Thank you. I'd like to buy it. How would you like me to pay you (by PayPal or check)?

My paypal ID is lcars_e@yahoo.com
LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Teri Crosby on Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:42 pm

LCARS wrote:
Teri Crosby wrote:

My paypal ID is lcars_e@yahoo.com

Done. :-)
Smiles,
Teri
Teri Crosby
KeenMom

Postby LCARS on Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:47 am

Ok, I sent it out yesterday.
LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Teri Crosby on Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:24 pm

LCARS wrote:Ok, I sent it out yesterday.

Cool, thanks. :-)
Smiles,
Teri
Teri Crosby
KeenMom

Postby Teamgiza on Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:25 am

Well I could not believe I missed it... again... well I will be sure to probably try not to miss it again next year.
Teamgiza
Keenspot Despot

Postby jtdarlington on Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:41 am

Thanks for the video, LCARS. Much appreciated.
Jeff Darlington
General Protection Fault
http://www.gpf-comics.com/
jtdarlington
Extra-Dimensional Entity

Location: The Thirteenth Dimension of the Infinite Rotunda of Eternity

Postby Teamgiza on Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:27 am

Haven't watch all of it but I is thankful did see such. You know I am goona cut off the rest of this post... sleep is needed. But if you cn figure out first part post then yeah.
Teamgiza
Keenspot Despot

Hi everybody!

Postby churlottesorangl on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 pm

This is usually a manual about how so that you can expand intercourse. To have the many from the gender living it's important anyone stick to numerous regulations, in addition to if you carry out you will see it is possible so that you can be preserved longer in the sack and get an infinitely more enjoyable intercourse lifestyle. A vey important part undoubtedly would be the romantic relationship you could have with the lover. It's essential to believe in and get overall self-assurance inside your spouse. Plus to begin this you will need to definitely open up the particular outlines with connection in between both of you, plus get acquainted with the other person so you tend to be 100 % on a single wavelength. Transmission as well as establishing self-confidence available as one one more is a major to be able to wonderful sexual intercourse, and you'll how to lengthen sexual by natural means by means of this, because when you're free to find out the other person far better, plus each one some our bodies in addition to needs and wants and then every little thing is going to fall under site. Speak to your significant other with regards to intercourse, what we such as in addition to don't like, just what exactly you love to conduct for your significant other, along with what you will similar to your second half to undertake for you. No one for this globe matches a different, and also all of us get various things that will switch people upon plus all of us include unique wishes and also dreams along with mistakes. The important thing can be to learn precisely what these are generally together with your lover in order to find a new midst soil which you could meet up with and each appreciate. A lot of people are usually afraid plus find it hard to communicate overtly, besides a lengthy name significant other, and you have to crack using this mold, since this can be significantly hampering your current intercourse lifetime. sex And you should find after you have exposed the actual wrinkles associated with connecting, an incredible excess fat can raise away from equally the neck and you will then truly be capable of appreciate and also rest additional throughout each and every people business. Experiencing peaceful can not be below predicted around mastering how you can lengthen making love. If you're uptight plus aggravating next this really is when you find yourself almost certainly to be able to put up with un controlled climaxing, therefore focus on calming the other person along with seriously taking pleasure in the entire practical knowledge. Sexual is intended being excellent pleasurable, not only a job, therefore set the teeth on the experience, speak with your lover, as well as enable by yourself move.
churlottesorangl
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to KeenCon X (San Diego 2010)