Update - (What's been going on)

Lusty robotic mayhem from the creator of JOE AVERAGE!

Moderator: Aaron M. Holm, esquire

Update - (What's been going on)

Postby Aaron M. Holm, esquire on Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:09 am

Hey.

Sorry it took so long for me to ge word out, but I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, lately.

Here's the sitch....

I've been drawing strips constantly, but, unfortunately, I bought a new computer (my old one was about to fall apart), but unfortunately, my scanner isn't compatible with stupid XP.

I am in the process of getting equipment to scan and upload strips again (the two things I am currently lacking), but I should be updating as soon as I am able to, though.. Promise.

From there, I'll be officialy retiring Joe Average and subsequently concentrating on S&V full-time; trying to pick up speed and finally make it the popular juggernaut that it always had the potential to become.

Thanks, everyone.

Again, I'm sorry for the long time in letting you know the sitch, but I really haven't had much success in getting keen-related stuff to work lately.

Hopefully, that will all be chancing soon down the road.
Mr. Holm is personally responsible for the quality of his comics. If you and your friends aren't completely and utterly entertained by any of his comics, it may result in his being booted from Keenspot. This will dishonor his family, which he can only restore by taking his own life with a sword.
--------------------------------------------
Sex & Violence * Joe Average
Aaron M. Holm, esquire
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Amens_Magus on Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:36 pm

Well.
I guess I'll start checking on S&V from time to time again then.
Call me optimistic unto stupidity, but I hope we will see more of Ajax and the gang in the near future.

Later man.
Meh
Amens_Magus
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Sex & Violence