Storyline question

Lusty robotic mayhem from the creator of JOE AVERAGE!

Moderator: Aaron M. Holm, esquire

Storyline question

Postby Lupin Jerusalem on Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:06 am

Ok I am a newbie to the forum so let me get past the formalities real quick..

Hi everyone!
This strip is damn good

ok I have a question for Aaron and i will totally understand if you don't want to answer for creative reasons or non spoilers or whatever ..but will we ever see Billy Groggins and that demon, dealing with the lost souls in hell again I really looking forward to how this all ties in ... if it ties in
Boo-freaking-hoo like I am supposed to take women and how they feel seriously? You ought to be accepted for you minds but you throw a hissy fit royal
Lupin Jerusalem
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Vash_the_Stampede on Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:30 am

First off welcome, secondly I was wondering the same thing, mainly cuz I really really want to see Billy Groggins again. But I just figured it was best not to ask.

secondly I like you signature, also, they shouldn't have canceled duckman, it was a great show!
Do not lose faith, even if faith has lost you- Neo Nexus
Vash_the_Stampede
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Aaron M. Holm, esquire on Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:14 am

Not to worry...

Billy & Mr. Bingo will be showing up in the strip, eventually. I just need to get my ducks in a row again.

I gotta tell you, folks... The "Scripting on the fly" method of doing the strips was grest for coming up with decent dialogue most of the time, but it was murder on trying to keep things moving quickly and evenly. That's a lot of why it seems like it drags.

Not to worry, though. I'll soon be taking on a new writer to handle the scripting and we'll be rattling out good quality work once again. Look for S&V's Return next week!
Mr. Holm is personally responsible for the quality of his comics. If you and your friends aren't completely and utterly entertained by any of his comics, it may result in his being booted from Keenspot. This will dishonor his family, which he can only restore by taking his own life with a sword.
--------------------------------------------
Sex & Violence * Joe Average
Aaron M. Holm, esquire
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Vash_the_Stampede on Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:17 pm

oh I hope it doesn't sound like i'm trying to hound you, just kinda curious thats all, passing the time more of
Do not lose faith, even if faith has lost you- Neo Nexus
Vash_the_Stampede
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Sex & Violence