Onion Knight?

Feeling BLUE? You'll fit right in here. [insane laughter]

Moderator: BoxJam

Onion Knight?

Postby Michael on Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:41 pm

I have no idea why an Onion Knight is saying "Baby?" and it is driving me insane!

Despammed.com has been dead for a year and I reanimated its zombie corpse just because that was the email address associated with this account and I just have to know what does this mean? and now it's been up for days!
Michael
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:48 pm

I believe he's travelling door to door asking whether the residents have any babies for him to kill. Kind of like a pollster but less intrusive.

The onion emblem probably symbolises the onion in us all.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby teenidol on Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 am

If you squint you can see that the onion is a trashbag, Boxjam's Kryptonite, although one assumes it is also his coat of arms. Ergo, the knight is Boxjam.

As for the "baby" part, you're on your own. Why an anachronistic medieval knight would be doing King Herod's dirty deeds us unknown to me.
From The Desk Of
"There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it." Marge Gunderson
teenidol
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby mouse on Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:24 pm

i was figuring he was the holy knight, and he was following the kings for some reason, and maybe he wasn't quite clear why he ended up at the stable.

of course, it's late, i've been trying to catch up on cartoons, and i wasn't paying real close attention.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby BoxJam on Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:27 am

Wow am I embarrassed.

OK, I finally put up another doodle so everyone can not talk about how I was unable to convey a joke.
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Return to BoxJam's Doodle