What Drug Does BoxJam *Seem* to be On?

Feeling BLUE? You'll fit right in here. [insane laughter]

Moderator: BoxJam

What Drug Seems to Fuel BoxJam's Writing?

Cocaine
No votes
Speed
38%
Meth
No votes
PCP
13%
It seems more like BoxJam needs his drugs *back*
50%

Total votes : 8

What Drug Does BoxJam *Seem* to be On?

Postby BoxJam on Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:04 pm

Reading through my archives, I get a sense of how choppy some of the writing is - especially this recent alternate history jag. I need to "fill out" the reading with better segues - and just more rhythm.

The George Bush as our first president thing reads as a frenetic hash - I had *too many* ideas I tried to stuff into it - several a day for four days.

Plus, with the lettering it comes across like trying make sense of a Charles Manson screed.

Anyhow, any suggestions on improving writing are welcome, but in the meantime, what drug would most likely be responsible for this sort of writing?
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Postby mouse on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:44 pm

well, i know nothing of drugs and effects of same, but given said frenetic pace, i'm going to guess 'speed'.

although some sort of paranoid-schizo-delusional hypochondria is probably possible also.
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby teenidol on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:10 am

I've enjoyed the flurry of doodles of late.

Sometimes if you don't get every single point you just need to let the ambience wash over you. Then you get singing Nazis and that's all screwed up.

==
"Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun, and other times you do it to not die. And when I'm swimming, sometimes I'm not sure which one it is. I gotta go by the outfit. Pants - uh oh. Bathing suit - okay. Naked - we'll see. Should I be swimming faster, or am I getting laid?"
- Demetri Martin
From The Desk Of
"There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it." Marge Gunderson
teenidol
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Michael on Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:39 pm

I figured it was haloperidol or something.
Michael
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to BoxJam's Doodle