Feeling BLUE? You'll fit right in here. [insane laughter]

Moderator: BoxJam

January 23rd doodle

Postby Case on Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:11 am

Political commentary is for hippies.
Case
Junior Keenspotter

Postby BoxJam on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:57 am

...but you have to admire the technical excellence I displayed in the 'google' logo :roll: .
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tin on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am

while i do agree with both posts above, i think this might be the first doodle that has left me with a sound "wtf^^??"

while yes, google is turning into a company bent on world domination and nobody seems to dislike them for pulling the same exact practices that microsoft is currently pulling, i say we leave the commentary to the hippies.

Are YOU a hippie, bup? :o :o :o :o :shifty: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Tin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby teenidol on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:15 am

Isn't it just another word for nothing left to lose?
From The Desk Of
"There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it." Marge Gunderson
teenidol
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BoxJam on Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:56 am

Tin wrote:while i do agree with both posts above, i think this might be the first doodle that has left me with a sound "wtf^^??"

while yes, google is turning into a company bent on world domination and nobody seems to dislike them for pulling the same exact practices that microsoft is currently pulling, i say we leave the commentary to the hippies.

This is the first doodle that's left you going WTF? Maybe you could explain some of the older ones to me.

Anyway, today's doodle is not about google trying to take over the world; it's about this. Maybe I could have communicated that better.
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Postby Case on Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:50 pm

BoxJam wrote:Anyway, today's doodle is not about google trying to take over the world; it's about this. Maybe I could have communicated that better.

Although your uselessness comes across rather brilliantly.
Case
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Tin on Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:05 pm

BoxJam wrote:
Tin wrote:while i do agree with both posts above, i think this might be the first doodle that has left me with a sound "wtf^^??"

This is the first doodle that's left you going WTF? Maybe you could explain some of the older ones to me.

Anyway, today's doodle is not about google trying to take over the world; it's about this. Maybe I could have communicated that better.

i have a really surreal sense of humor and can usually catch the gist of most, i tried my hand at a webcomic, got 8-10 in and ran out ideas/motivation/time. Anywho, that link somewhere on the main page would have been helpful.
Tin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Antoine on Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:52 pm

Tin wrote:Anywho, that link somewhere on the main page would have been helpful.

Yeah, bup. Don't you know some of your readers have no clue as to current events. Sheesh!
Antoine
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BoxJam on Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:59 pm

This is rapidly becoming my favorite thread.
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tin on Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:36 pm

Antoine wrote:
Tin wrote:Anywho, that link somewhere on the main page would have been helpful.

Yeah, bup. Don't you know some of your readers have no clue as to current events. Sheesh!

Durn skippy!

I used to keep up with current events, but i've since grown disapointed with what people deem "current", such as finger pointing for katrina, finger pointing for spy scandals, finger pointing for privacy violations, finger pointing for mine collapses, and other people who refuse to take the blame.

While yes, the above are important in thier own ways, why do people care about some of this stuff?

The kind of news that i'm interested in is advances in science and technology. But sadly, the news that is important and will really, REALLY, impact the quality of life in the future is usually relegated to last page or very cursery touches on the subject.

Also, internet news isn't important cause there's too much internet to keep track of, it should be filed away in the business section.
Tin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Antoine on Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:58 am

BoxJam wrote:This is rapidly becoming my favorite thread.

HAW!
Antoine
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to BoxJam's Doodle