BoxJam's Bamboozle

Feeling BLUE? You'll fit right in here. [insane laughter]

Moderator: BoxJam

BoxJam's Bamboozle

Postby Franco_Begbie on Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:40 pm

Dear Reader's of the Doodle,

As detailed by Mr. Case Yorke's investigative expose, "Boxjam is Evil" , the personage Gunter Krakenkopf, a.k.a. Boxjam, has been hoodwinking you good and honest people. Since 1999 Mr. Jam has been perpetrating racist propaganda against the gentle Canadian people. See the ridiculous character of Mallethead, whose own personal journey amongst the Canadian people is journaled in Krakenkopf's war-mongering leaflet "Mallet Head Goes All Joanie and Chachi on Me." On the surface it is a story of a man with a funny shaped head whomust sow his wild oats, in this case, his urge to smash things with his face, to Canada. This is easily read that Mr. Jam sees Canada as some kind of Canuck Gomorrah, a place of depraved violence and smashing.

Recently Boxjam has undertaken an aggressive attack in the form of doodles and animated gifs against Mr. Yorke himself, encouraging readers to ignore his website, and commit acts of violence against Mr. Yorke's characters. Obviously last week's comic encouraging his readers to ignore gluemeat was in an effort to prevent them from seeing the revealing documentary which Mr. Yorke released today.

All of Mr. Jam's efforts to assassinate the Mr. Yorke's character have been in vain. The Truth about Gunter Krakenkopf has been told. We, the good people of Gluemeatburg (Terrifica) demand the Mr. Krakenkopf, a.k.a. Mr. Jam, come forward and submit a formal apology to Mr. Yorke, and to the reader's of the Doodle, for deceivingthem all this long while.

From Gluemeat Readers for an Apology and Understanding from Gunter Krakenkopf (GRAUGK),
Representative TN
Franco_Begbie
Junior Keenspotter

Postby mouse on Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:55 pm

i see everyone just leaped right on this....
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Postby Franco_Begbie on Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:47 am

Clearly, Mouse, the lies are so deep and ingrained that no one considers the matter serious. That is except for one kind genteel French Canadian who can no longer see Boxjam perpetuate his empire of misinformation.
Franco_Begbie
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Toonbot on Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:13 pm

BoxJam's Noodle.

*snif*

Remember back when the Net was young? Did anybody actually do BoxJam's Bamboozle? It just sounds so ... hauntingly familiar, a snippet of a tune once heard in halcyon days, yet somehow redolent of melancholy, the years of intervening age and bitterness imbuing it with a faint yellowing and cracking around the edges. Well do I remember those crazy, slapdash, hectic flings with MS Paint and a can of BoxJam Blue, passing a surreptitious bottle around as we thought up yet one more spinoff into the post-midnight wee hours, the hilarity, the enthusiasm. It was only later that we found that Krakenkopf, damn him to everlasting hell, had been taking our labors of love, our genius, our spinoffs, and peddling them to Hollywood producers in dozen lots. Guigar ended up penniless, Herold did a stretch in the joint after armed robbery to pay his sainted mother's hospital bills. After that, the magic was gone. And it was all Krakenkopf's doing.

Yeah, BoxJam's evil. Tell me something I don't know, kid.
It's cool. You aren't.

(Yeah, so it's more abrupt than it used to be. Sue me.)
Toonbot
Junior Keenspotter

Postby mouse on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:45 pm

you know, gluemeat seems to have perished, somewhere along the way.

anyone know if case yorke is still alive (and locked in boxjam's cellar) - or what?
mouse
Keenspot Deity

Return to BoxJam's Doodle