Silly fan stuff you're probably not interested in, BoxJam

Feeling BLUE? You'll fit right in here. [insane laughter]

Moderator: BoxJam

Silly fan stuff you're probably not interested in, BoxJam

Postby Austerity on Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:14 pm

I'm converting the memory dump function (which is commonly reffered to as the handling the trash) so it becomes named BoxJam in my MUDs code. It'll get an appropriate avatar in-game that handles certain things (like telling me how much memory we have left until the RAM goes critical and everything crashes) which will, of course, look and converse like BoxJam (in text-description format).

Consequently "Limbo" (where all unlocated for data goes to) will become "Boxjamia", and might be populated later with the rest of the crew and be accessable by the players in some way at some point.

If you have any clue what a MUD is, or would like to simply see what I'm talking about, I could inform you at the time of it's inclusion. Or you could litigate me for stealing your intellectual property for a non-profit purpose.

Either way, fun and hamsters will be abound.

Austerity
Austerity
Keenspot Despot

Postby BoxJam on Sun Jun 30, 2002 8:06 pm

Thanks for letting me know.

As long as you're not making $$ on it, I'm cool with it.

Your avatar is making me convulse. I will go now.
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Postby Austerity on Mon Jul 01, 2002 8:32 pm

Yeah, I need to change it again. I just take other people's avatars and animate them in some pointless manner. I need to make use of this PsP license somehow. Text-based games generally don't use too many graphical things.

Austerity
Austerity
Keenspot Despot

Return to BoxJam's Doodle