Original Artwork on Auction! (Shameless Plug)

From the creator of THE SUBURBAN JUNGLE!

Moderator: The Gneech

Original Artwork on Auction! (Shameless Plug)

Postby The Gneech on Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:22 am

The original artwork for the current pic, Marble Halls is being auctioned off at Furbid as part of the "Get Gneech to MFF 2002!" Fund. :) Not much NeverNever art is available out there, so this is definitely worth a look! :)

http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1035649055

The bidding ends on Saturday, October 26th.

-The Gneech 8)
Last edited by The Gneech on Sun Oct 20, 2002 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.suburbanjungle.com - The life, loves, and career of aspiring supermodel and ferocious predator, Tiffany Tiger

NeverNever - The story of the faeries at war with humanity, and of the humans who just don't notice
The Gneech
Keenspot Despot

Location: I'm usually at work, except when I'm not, but I'm at work then, too.

Re: Original Artwork on Auction! (Shameless Plug)

Postby LevelHead on Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:47 pm

I bid you

Good afternoon.

You might mention the size, by the way.

FurBid is an interesting mechanism. It is the first on-line bid service I have ever used, so I do not know how unusual it is, but I was surprised.
===|==============/ Level Head
LevelHead
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Bo Lindbergh on Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:28 pm

Probably the cutest ever rendition of Mopsy. :D
Bo Lindbergh
Keenspot Despot

Postby GrimMalady on Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:29 pm

Heh... I'd have bid... if I had money... or a bidding account... or if I'd ever checked this forum until now... oh well. Wow. This new forum (well, "new" in the sense that it wasn't like this when I left... When did it change?) is really confusing. I hope this posts okay.
GrimMalady
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Going to and fro on the earth, and walking back and forth on it.

Postby LevelHead on Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:54 am

GrimMalady wrote:Heh... I'd have bid... if I had money... or a bidding account... or if I'd ever checked this forum until now... oh well. Wow. This new forum (well, "new" in the sense that it wasn't like this when I left... When did it change?) is really confusing. I hope this posts okay.
It posted fine.

Welcome back, GrimMalady. I remember you! At one point, LionKingCMSL and I were playing with possible pronunciations of your moniker.

Good to hear from you again.
LevelHead
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GrimMalady on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:04 pm

Yeah, well, I had to edit that post half a dozen times to get the picture to work, to try to get the HTML in my old sig to work (I gave up eventually), etc. etc.
I feel really weird saying this to a nearly-empty message board, but it's nice to post here again. I missed you guys.
That sounds really weird, considering the number of posts on this board. Maybe I'll go over to the SJ board and start getting all sentimental.
I actually don't look a thing like my picture. That doesn't make me a bad person, does it?
GrimMalady
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Going to and fro on the earth, and walking back and forth on it.

Postby LevelHead on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:12 pm

GrimMalady wrote:I feel really weird saying this to a nearly-empty message board, but it's nice to post here again. I missed you guys.
That sounds really weird, considering the number of posts on this board.
As was said in another topic thread here, the story of Never Never is not yet over. Patience will be rewarded, I stringly suspect.
GrimMalady wrote:Maybe I'll go over to the SJ board and start getting all sentimental.
You will certainly be welcome. And of course, now that you're signed up and set up, you've done the hard part.
LevelHead
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Never Never