The Never-Ending Story

The cat is where it's at.

Moderator: genecatlow

Postby Rokkit Boy on Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:54 am

I'm doin' one of these thangs fo' every forum on the keenspot message boards. This is the 45th.
They will all get the exact same starting and I will see how differently they mutate.
It goes like this: I start a story with about 5 lines and whoever wants to can carry on after it, continuing until the sun explodes and we die.
Rules:
1.)Don't put your signature on the bottom of the post.
2.) Thats it.
THE NEVER-ENDING STORY.
I was sitting in the 'Breakgooses' cafe with a giant purple dragon and a sentient coin who kept flipping himself, when suddenly the waitress walked over and...
Rokkit Boy
Keenspot Despot

Postby Alfador on Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:37 am

...picked up the coin, thinking he was a tip. He suddenly started yelling at her; startled, she dropped him. This, of course, caused the yelling to degenerate into swearing. Suddenly, who should burst through the front door but...
Alfador
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wildcat4Ever! on Thu Oct 25, 2001 3:13 am

... Bill Brassky, seven-foot, ten-inches and 550 pounds of lava-breathing, concrete-splitting humanity. Why, he rakes rusty nails clean between his eyelids, and parts his hair with a hacksaw! He walked slowly up to the bar, the floorboards groaning in painful protest under each footstep, and took a seat on a barstool that valiantly defied the man's mass. At this point, he...
Wildcat4Ever!
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ronald_MacK on Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:49 am

a little beaver, about 5'8 wearing a sweater, jeans and a pair of glasses raises his hand. "Cheque please." In the panic no one seems to notice, so he leaves a $2 bill on the counter, picking up the coin from the waitress' palm as his change. He goes to walk out the door when...
Ronald_MacK
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby genecatlow on Wed Nov 07, 2001 12:17 pm

...belched, a wall-rattling bass-level blast
that cracked one window and broke another!
Worse yet, it set off the smoke detector! Now
in most places, this isn't much of a problem,
but here in the Fluxore 5 system, smoke
detectors are sentient creatures - and in
Breakgooses' they tend to be on the prissy and stuck-up side. This one arched it's tiny
mettalic nose at the baleful boiling belch-
breath of Brassky, and was about to squeak a
scathingly sarcastic comment when, suddenly
and without warning...
genecatlow
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Alfador on Fri Nov 09, 2001 9:14 am

...said door is suddenly blocked by an enourmous dragon. She barely manages to squeeze through, and as her ears pop back up (they had been laid flat against her head so she could get through the door) she hears the blistering phrase of the smoke alarm and, shocked, says "Well of all the...I mean, really!" She twists her serpentine neck upward and chastises the smoke detector for using such language and actually manages to make it blush. Meanwhile, the beaver tries to squeeze out the door which is nearly blocked by the dragon's hind end. The waitress...<P>------------------
Three-tailed fox, in the house...<A HREF="http://alfador.8m.com" TARGET=_blank>Fox Den</A>, that is!<P>The official inquisitor of the PI post on CRFH!!!<P>CRFH code: F- U IRC? R+ RM-- H PSL++++ FW >++ S FR+++ WB->+ GN? AI D&M BR RPG+++ FDS-- BSL+ N++/-- P+++ WM+++ I++ !E<P>Companion of the Order of Jubal
Alfador
Keenspot Despot

Postby Won-Tolla on Fri Jan 04, 2002 6:46 am

...slapped Alfador silly for leaving his signature after RB told everyone not to.
All of a sudden everything went quiet. Dead quiet.

Everyone was still holding their breath when the silence was broken by a sinister...
Won-Tolla
Keenspot Despot

Postby Greyeyes on Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:14 am

...groan. "Why, oh why was this revived?" An old men laments. "Thread necromancy is wrong, so wrong... Why back in my day...
Greyeyes
Keenspot Despot

Postby Michael Hardy on Mon Jan 14, 2002 11:11 am

When Something died, it stayed dead!
Take a look at the Pokemon Fad, It went out like a.......
Michael Hardy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BastetFurry on Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:15 am

...dying Pikachu.

On that day, all real rpg players will open a barrel and drink till they have mopre blue blood than all kings of the universe.
BastetFurry
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Gene Catlow