What's the deal with the tagboard?!?

Have youhugged a psycho killer today?

Moderator: Lee Herold

What's the deal with the tagboard?!?

Postby Coop666 on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:33 pm

Did things get a little too heavy for the powers that be? I hope not. In fact, it would be pretty hypocritical of the operators of a site about a cannibalistic serial killer to remove a tagboard because of what was written there. Let's all hope it's just a technical issue, then I won't be forced to quit Butch R. Mann once and for all. At least there's a new cartoon today...
Coop666
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:54 pm

I stopped reading the tagboard months ago, but from what I saw at that time it had just devolved into senseless blather. It was, to quote a dear orange friend of mine, PUERILE!

That's why I had moved it off the front page. This time, I decided it didn't serve any real purpose, so I killed it. It didn't offend me. It was just stupid.
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby novocaine on Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:35 am

i agree. though it was nice to be able to write sth, there were just to many bubbling idiots..
novocaine
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Coop666 on Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:10 pm

I thought the idiots were half the fun. COCK! was a blast to duel with!
Evil laughter fading away.....
Coop666
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:35 pm

What was the other half?
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: What's the deal with the tagboard?!?

Postby Liz on Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:48 pm

You like reading the blathering of 13-15 year olds? Hmmm.

Glad to see you're alive, Lee!

-Liz

Coop666 wrote:Did things get a little too heavy for the powers that be? I hope not. In fact, it would be pretty hypocritical of the operators of a site about a cannibalistic serial killer to remove a tagboard because of what was written there. Let's all hope it's just a technical issue, then I won't be forced to quit Butch R. Mann once and for all. At least there's a new cartoon today...
Liz
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:09 pm

LLLLLIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Good to see words from you again. Glad to be alive. Let's see if I can't keep this thing going for more than a month before disappearing again.

---Lee
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Coop666 on Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:29 am

Gee, Liz! Judging by your rapier response, I'd guess YOUR entertainment choices run toward things like memorizing War and Peace and following Pi out to 10,000 places! A lot of people were having fun on the tagboard, including me. So sorry to interrupt your MENSA meeting, Liz!
Coop666
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Coop666 on Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:31 am

In fact, in the words of a great thinker to whom I've looked up for a long time, screw you guys! I'm going home!
Coop666
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Liz on Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:04 pm

Well, don't feel pressure from me! If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times -- I'm just grateful for those comics that you've already created. In fact, I still periodically think of buying an original. I just can't seem to decide on one. Is the going rate still $50 plus s/h? I should buy it before I go back to school (read: loan money is for something, right?!). hehe.

I hope you and your family are well!

-Liz

Lee Herold wrote:LLLLLIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Good to see words from you again. Glad to be alive. Let's see if I can't keep this thing going for more than a month before disappearing again.

---Lee
Liz
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Chopping Block