huge fan

Have youhugged a psycho killer today?

Moderator: Lee Herold

Postby Dither_Rum on Tue Jan 01, 2002 3:12 am

I just want to say, I'm a huge "Chopping block" fan, and it's good see comics out there that actually bend the rules. (no Garfield here) <P>One of the only reasons I come to Keenspot is
to read "Chopping Block", for it's got that
cult-horror thingy going... rad. (Oh, and the arts fuckin' spectacular.)<P>But, Lee, dude, don't change your font, man.
People are accustomed to your original... at least I AM. (You change "Chopping Block" by changing the font) Maybe it's just me, I don't know. <P>It's just font, but "Chopping Block" is cool
how it was, and is.<P>
Keep up the awesome work, your comics kick ass! <P>And happy new year people!!! <P>*belch<P>Peace.
Dither_Rum
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Tue Jan 01, 2002 5:10 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dither_Rum:
<B>I just want to say, I'm a huge "Chopping block" fan, and it's good see comics out there that actually bend the rules. (no Garfield here) <P>One of the only reasons I come to Keenspot is
to read "Chopping Block", for it's got that
cult-horror thingy going... rad. (Oh, and the arts fuckin' spectacular.)
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, Dither_Rum. Muy appreciativo (I just made that word up).<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>
But, Lee, dude, don't change your font, man.
People are accustomed to your original... at least I AM. (You change "Chopping Block" by changing the font) Maybe it's just me, I don't know. <P>It's just font, but "Chopping Block" is cool
how it was, and is.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>A couple other folks have said similar things about the font. Lemme 'splain, Lucy...<P>1.) I used to use a PC, but have switched to Mac, and I wasn't able to find the italic face of that font in Mac format. But more importantly...<P>2.) The font you're used to seeing was just one I picked until I found a better one... except I never got around to looking for a better one. I never liked it myself, and I still don't. The typewriter font is more in the spirit of what I intended. Plus, It's consistent with the new site design that's coming. <P>Happy New Year, one and all.
---Lee<P>------------------
---Lee
<A HREF="http://www.choppingblock.org" TARGET=_blank>Chopping Block</A>
...He knows you're online.
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dither_Rum on Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:22 am

Cool.
Dither_Rum
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lee Herold on Mon Jan 07, 2002 9:09 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:
<B>Lee - a note on the new site.<P>In case you don't know yet - the comics in the archives "over-size" a little, and get pushed over to the right. Guess they don't fit inbetween the row of links above and below?<P>Just info.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, man. A buncha folks've let me know. I'm kicking the shit out of my html to get it to cooperate as we speak.<P><P>------------------
---Lee
<A HREF="http://www.choppingblock.org" TARGET=_blank>Chopping Block</A>
...He knows you're online.
Lee Herold
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Major Tom on Mon Jan 07, 2002 10:41 am

Lee - a note on the new site.<P>In case you don't know yet - the comics in the archives "over-size" a little, and get pushed over to the right. Guess they don't fit inbetween the row of links above and below?<P>Just info.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Return to Chopping Block