Newbie Alert

RPG stands for Role Playing Game. World stands for... World. It's RPG World, baby!

Moderator: Ian J!

Newbie Alert

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Well this is my first day on the forum, I've browsed through topics before but never actually posted.

Anyways as I finally created an account so thought I should get rid of the whole introducing myself, and a few other things.

Well, hello! It is nice to meet everyone.
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby deathtrooper on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 pm

Welcome, there is but one rule, remember. This is an internet forum, and nothing you, us or anyone else says can do anything to you.
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Postby Yusuf69 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 pm

yes yes yes,

*pleasantries/insults*

*lewd comments*

*internet joke*

*u leave amid swirling accusations of althood*

NEXT
Yusuf69
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Newbie Alert

Postby godot on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:37 pm

ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Well this is my first day on the forum, I've browsed through topics before but never actually posted.

Anyways as I finally created an account so thought I should get rid of the whole introducing myself, and a few other things.

Well, hello! It is nice to meet everyone.

You have an incredibly stupid name.

Let's see, Chibi means small or young or something, Neko means cat (I had a friend that made me call her that it was extremely annoying) and Boy. So small cat boy.

I denounce you as a furry and as an idiot.
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:42 pm

godot wrote:

Let's see, Chibi means small or young or something, Neko means cat (I had a friend that made me call her that it was extremely annoying) and Boy. So small cat boy.

Well I am a furry. Hmmm about my intelligence though, maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Does it really matter? =^-^=
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:56 pm

ChibiNekoBoy wrote:
godot wrote:

Well I am a furfag. Hmmm about my intelligence though, maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Does it really matter? =^-^=

My God...this...is the gayest thing I have seen in...quite some time.

Let me guess. You're like...12. Or 13. Anything above that you're below the normal range of a social life, probably obese, and cry in your sleep for not having a girlfriend.

GTFO.
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:59 pm

gurshu12 wrote:
My God...this...is the gayest thing I have seen in...quite some time.

Let me guess. You're like...12. Or 13. Anything above that you're below the normal range of a social life, probably obese, and cry in your sleep for not having a girlfriend.

GTFO.

I admit, my social life is subpar. I guess that's why I'm spending my time on internet forums instead of going out.

Though my girlfriend said I look cute while wearing the cat ears.... Then again maybe she was just humoring me.

Anyways nice to meet you gurshu12. ^_^
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby godot on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:14 pm

ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Hmmm about my intelligence though, maybe you're right, maybe you're not.

Firstly, congrats on identifying the only two possibilities there are. Here I was thinking you were stupid, but after that incredible evasion I am left dumbfounded!

Secondly:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Well I am a furfag

Ewww.

Thirdly:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Does it [intelligence]really matter? =^-^=

Yes it does. No, there is no debate on this one. Smartness is important sweetheart.

ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Though my girlfriend said I look cute while wearing the cat ears.... Then again maybe she was just humoring me.

Let me tell you a story about a Robot name RhibiNekoBoy.
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:14 pm

For the love of God, stop with the gay faces, man. You're supposed to be a guy for Christ's sake. At least act like one.

So, does your girlfriend live around you or what.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:19 pm

Well Godot, I suppose we just have different opinions on the matters. Ah well guess it can't be helped. Still, it was nice of you to stop by in this thread so that I could meet you.

Gurshu12, if it really annoys you I suppose I can stop using the faces. I personally enjoy them, but if it bugs you that much, I shall stop. I also apologize if I forget and use them in the future.
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:28 pm

No dude, I'm telling you to stop for your own fucking good. You're 19, act like it. Don't be a douchebag with some fucking anime faces running around, have a pair of testicles if you have any. I've met gay people that act more manly than you.

I also hate furries.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby godot on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:29 pm

ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Well Godot, I suppose we just have different opinions on the matters.

Stop identifying obvious crap. Of course it's my opinion, you can tell cause I said it and...

opinion.

Bane? Oni? You look different today.

And let me remind you alt person, that despite what they tell you, your opinion can be wrong. Like right now.
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:31 pm

Sorry to be a bother, but I really don't think there's anything wrong acting hyperactive online. I can try to tone it down around you, but I can't promise to actually change when you're not around.

Also, you hate furries. Good for you, so do lots of others. I don't really care though. People will always hate you for something, so just be who you are and try to get along with as many people as you can instead of trying to constantly change and be something you're not.

Editing Post to Avoid A Double Post:

Godot, I am afraid I do not know an Oni or a Bane.

Also I don't see how opinions can be wrong unless one tries to state their opinion as a fact. However, I guess it's your opinion that opinions can be wrong and mine that they can't. Then again it doesn't bug me that much. If it makes you happy I can be wrong and you right.
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:36 pm

Be something you're not? Do you have a tail? Do you have fur growing over your skin? Do you look like an animal in any aspect despite your crude obesity?

No. You're human, sorry to burst your bubble furfag. Welcome to reality, hope you grow up soon. Or die in a fiery car accident.

Whichever.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:43 pm

Huh, I never realized that being part of a fandom required looking just like the thing you're a fan of.

Also crude obesity? Heh heh, afraid I have the other problem, I can't keep weight on. It's rather obnoxious really. Hmmm. I get the feeling you're trying very hard to insult me, but failing as you don't really know much about me. If insulting me makes you happy, I can tell you a bit about myself to give you some ammunition. I don't want to hinder your fun after all.
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wolfsbane on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:46 pm

ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Godot, I am afraid I do not know a Bane.

That'd be me. Ignore them. Be who you are. You don't have to change to meet their expectations.

By the way, they probably think you're related to me now, so prepare for another onslaught. Terribly sorry. :-|
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

meadf

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 pm

Oh no...it seems Bane has fallen from our ranks.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:58 pm

Ah it is nice to meet you Wolfsbane.

Another onslaught? You mean there was a first? Oh dear I must have missed it. Pity, that would have proven to be entertaining.
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wolfsbane on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:58 pm

OH NOES. Say what you want, I was nice to Paradox when he started too, but you didn't say anything about that. Draw whatever conclusions you will.

ChibiNekoBoy wrote:Ah it is nice to meet you Wolfsbane.

Another onslaught? You mean there was a first? Oh dear I must have missed it. Pity, that would have proven to be entertaining.

I think you'll fit in nicely here.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:10 pm

Ah well...I thought you were smarter than that, Bane. I can see something is still dead inside your ass and won't seem to leave.

And please, furfag, you can cut that smug attitude. You can keep your confidence in an internet forum but the fact remains that you still don't have a life.

You know what, I honestly just don't care anymore. Between a furfag and Bane's panties STILL in a bunch, this thread is made of massive fail. I mean complete and utter fail.

I thought you would've had the balls, Bane, to drop the whole feeling sorry for yourself because your brother can post crap worth...crap, but apparently you never got the message in the other thread.

GOODNIGHT WISCONSIN.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby .oni. on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:20 pm

Welcome, new person.
.oni.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:21 pm

Heh heh heh, gurshu12 is amusing...

Wait a second... Gurshu12.... Gurshu... Shu.... Shubar! Holy crap you remind me of Shu! Though she's a bit more sunshine and butterflies than you are.

Also, I don't have a life in real life do I? That really doesn't bug me. I tried joining a fraternity, making friends, doing all that stuff and quite frankly didn't like it. I enjoy having lack of activity in my real life. It's peaceful. It seems once more you're trying to insult me. I offered to give you ammunition. Just let me know and I'll give you a hand. No one has more dirt on me than well, me.

This thread is a failure? Huh, you seem to have contributed it to a lot and are now calling it a failure? You're way to hard on yourself. Sure maybe this isn't the most entertaining thread in the world, but you know what you worked hard, and be proud of yourself! Sure maybe your post won't when you any awards, but you put a lot of yourself into them, so carry your head high, and don't sell yourself so short.
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:26 pm

You should check your messages more often before you throw hypocritical insults left and right.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby ChibiNekoBoy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:29 pm

If you felt insulted I apologize. I sometimes get a little out of hand when I drink to much caffeine and say things without thinking. I had no intention of insulting you, and apologize.

On another note, hi Oni! Thanks for the welcome!
ChibiNekoBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Vex Wolf on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Umm.... I think you've been drinking that Haterade Gursh, a bit of an overeaction there.

As for Chib, you do sound bit ghey, and your name doesn't dissuade this fact. Sure as fuck hope you can take a shiet load of punishment, or else we will eat you alive

Oh and wecome to hell by the way
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Next

Return to RPG World