Display your alternative remedies here!

RPG stands for Role Playing Game. World stands for... World. It's RPG World, baby!

Moderator: Ian J!

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:07 pm

Oh yeah, I suppose, if you wanted some real specific stuff, you'd have pretty limited options. Hmmm. Well, it's settled, you're gonna have to move to Cali forn aye eh.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:09 pm

Dude... fuck that noise... I'd rather visit hell than cali...
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:10 pm

For reals? Why? Is it THAT bad?
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:12 pm

Unno... it's probably no worst than canada... but it's one of those places I'd just rather not visit based on my perceptions given the information I am provided.
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:19 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:Unno... it's probably no worst than canada..

Oh hey come on now. Canada is arguably better than the states. We're certainly friendlier :D

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:21 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:We're certainly friendlier :D

I'm glad you know your faults
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:22 pm

I've heard I'm biased as well, lets not forget that one. I've been called an asshat as well. hmm. Which is weird, considering, outside the intarwabz, I'm one of the nicest people you'll meet.

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:27 pm

My personallity changes depending on the setting

Work... I'm very curtious and professional

away from work...

I'm much like I am here... an asshole.
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 pm

A veritable bustle of different personalities there. I'm pretty much the same everywhere except THIS forum. And only cause I had to. To more or less fit in.

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby gurshu12 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:47 am

Wolfsbane wrote:Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

You are biased. Plain and simple. You want to talk about something getting old? Here's how it goes.

Oni says something incredibly stupid, go figure.
Member rips on him, whether or not it's severe or just a mild comment.
Bane: OMGWTFOMGORZ.
Everyone: *not caring*.

The first mistake you made was bringing him here. The second was looking like a douche. I'm smart enough to know not to bring relatives over here because I know they would be burned, and I don't want to put up with that.

And once again, let your brother fight his own battles ya douche.

S'all I gotta say about that.
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby deathtrooper on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:44 am

Bring Oni wasn't exactly a mistake, it was fighting all his battles for him.
Now, i no longer care where this is going, it's gonna turn into a bitch-fight, and i want out.
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wolfsbane on Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:31 am

gurshu12 wrote:
Wolfsbane wrote:Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

Exactly the same shit as last post

Fuck all y'all. That is all.

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby .oni. on Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:57 am

OH GOOD GOD, this is getting old. Bane wasn't taking my defence (wow this sounds framiliar) He was stating an opinion, there's a differance. This is fucking retarted. Also, WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT BANE SAYS!? for that matter, WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT ANYONE SAYS!? Flame me all you want I don't give a shit, but since when were the regulars not aloud to state opinions? GET OVER IT! AND LET THIS WHOLE THING FUCKING DIE! God, you guys yell at everyone for not showing intelligence when most people here are to stupid to relize that, "Hey he CAN have the same opinion as him, and it's NOT bais. OMG"
.oni.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby godot on Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:
godot wrote:
.oni. wrote:[

How stupid do you think we are?

No no sweetie. Not "we". They. You don't get clumped in there. Especially not when we're talking about intelligence.

Oh please. He shows more intelligence in his posts than most people here, including some of the regulars.

Was that really any worse than the crap we give each other? Really?

Wolfsbane wrote:
Gee, now that I've got that out of my system. LAWLS *eats [insert noobs name here] organs*

Hey Anon, let's hit 4chan and get drunkered.

gurshu12 wrote:
S'all I gotta say about that.

deathtrooper wrote:Now, i no longer care where this is going, it's gonna turn into a bitch-fight, and i want out.

Wolfsbane wrote:
Fuck all y'all. That is all.

.oni. wrote: GET OVER IT! AND LET THIS WHOLE THING FUCKING DIE!

Anyone else want to pop in and say "that is all" or any varient thereof?

.oni. wrote:OH GOOD GOD, this is getting old. Bane wasn't taking my defence (wow this sounds framiliar) He was stating an opinion, there's a differance. This is fucking retarted. Also, WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT BANE SAYS!? for that matter, WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT ANYONE SAYS!? Flame me all you want I don't give a shit, but since when were the regulars not aloud to state opinions? GET OVER IT! AND LET THIS WHOLE THING FUCKING DIE! God, you guys yell at everyone for not showing intelligence when most people here are to stupid to relize that, "Hey he CAN have the same opinion as him, and it's NOT bais. OMG"

Yeah. Intelligence is just dripping from this post.

.oni. wrote:I'm fucking retarted

Fixed.

And no Bane, that's not targeting. That's something we do constantly. He just makes it so very easy.
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby .oni. on Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:12 pm

My god, Godot. Do you relize that you stated your defence, and explained something. in the same post, without being a total idiot? Wow would you like a cookie for that one? Man you toned down your idiocy quite a bit for that post, was it hard? No seriously, you should get a medal or something.
.oni.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby deathtrooper on Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:06 pm

(Psst...is he being sarcastic?
I've always been crap at picking up subtle sarcasm...)

Wellp, back to running around...
*Runs Around*
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:50 pm

no... not sarcastic... retarded... there is a subtle difference... I know... but... wait... no there isn't... they are completely different things... god you're dumb DT
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby deathtrooper on Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:51 pm

I've been here for this long and you've realised that now?
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

I'm having far too much fun with this

Postby godot on Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:02 pm

deathtrooper wrote:...
(Psst...is he being sarcastic?
I've always been crap at picking up subtle sarcasm...)

Subtle like a fish slap to the face. But still, less subtle than my Roni the Robot story.

See DT, this is what it's really about. Poor oni over there got confused by my Roni the Robot story (obviously putting an R in front of the name was just too much for the little guy) and then got infuriated when I refused to respond to his general retardness directly.

So now, he's devised a clever plan. He's going to be sarcastic and condescending (because I make it look oh so good) because he figures if he can make me look silly, no one will notice his brain hemmoraging posts. And then he'll finally be accepted and the other forumers will declare him King and everyone will skip merrily off into the sunset, or something like that. Or maybe I'm giving his brain too much credit.

Whatever it is, this little vendetta he's trying to start is just precious. I should get it bronzed and hang it up.
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby deathtrooper on Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:06 pm

I laughed.
And what can i say? I'm an idiot.
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Postby gurshu12 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:08 pm

I've never really seen godot act stupid around here.

Like ever.

I guess I'll put it this way, if oni were another person I know for a fact that Bane would join the bandwagon of slamming your own stupidity in your face. He's your brother, and I know and respect that, but let's face it oni. You're pretty retarded, and have no strong foothold to call anyone else around here a moron.

Stingra was right about this whole nonsense. Nobody can trash talk anyone around here anymore for a good chuckle (mainly oni) and it's turning into a huge gayfest. I'm tired of Bane getting his panties in a bunch EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME somebody trash talks his stupid little brother. SO NOBODY TALK ABOUT ONI ANYMORE K? LOLK. GUD NOW NO1'S FEELINGS WILL GET HURT.

You guys say you don't care, but you do, otherwise you wouldn't have posted anything and just ignored any blatant post that was made in your direction. If you don't like it, then fucking leave for Christ's sake. If you talk stupid I'm most certainly going to point it out in the most hilarious fashion I can think of at the time, just like I do with everyone else around here. Like godot said, you just make it waaaay too damn easy so you're a constant target. Call this faggotry what you want, but come up with a better excuse than "opinions" that you two have used God knows how many times. I'm not forgetting the heart and soul of this place, what we made it to be and how we'll continue making it to be. Our fucking Mos Eisley.

Are we clear? Good. This faggotry needs to end. You're too cool of a guy to be acting like a constant douche Bane, so quit it.

-------------------

Anyway, I have to tell a story that happened at work today because it's filled with awesome.

I work at a metal factory, full time, usually doing maintenance work or shipping tons (literally) of metal pipes around. Today I continued on a project I've been working on since Wednesday, repairing these old racks that are used to store the pipes outside in the back. These racks have been sitting outside for quite some time, so it's well rusted and old and I have my work cut out for me.

I'm alone outside by the maintenance shop, cutting and hammering away at this one particular rack when I notice one of the rack's arms (they're hollow) had something weird inside it. It was just a...mass of, something. Curiously I reach in and grab this soft substance and pull it out, and my eyes widened.

A fucking wasp nest.

A single wasp flew out from the hole in a manner such as "wtf n00b", bringing out two more of his mates. I throw down the nest full of eggs n larvae and slowly step back, witnessing the pain giant I had just awoken. My first instinct was to gtfo, as most sane people would, and as I took a step back I realized something. This was my time, my time to be a maverick renegade. The wasps are getting stirred up now and I quickly move aside and grab the ultimate weapon. A flame thrower. A blow torch to be more precise.

I turned on the propane and oxygen tanks, grabbed the nozzle and held the igniter as I squinted my eyes at my enemy and said in a very Luis Sera manner: "It's game time".

A wasp finally noticed my presence and dove straight at me, the fucker. I lit my fire of doom and hit him, a small little fireball now flew off eventually hitting the ground. About seven wasps were now outside and I went straight for them, lighting them all like fire crackers. I then turned my innocent little project into a flaming inferno torching the nests inside, other wasps on fire darting out and smacking on the ground. In the end the racks were fine, the building didn't catch on fire, and I had a smoldering wasteland that was once the metropolis of Wasp Central laying before me...kind of.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, when all else fails, use fire.
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Durgrumm on Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Bravo on all parts Gurshu.

Too bad no security video :-D
Post skill +1
Life skill -1
Durgrumm
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby deathtrooper on Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:22 pm

That is the most awesome thing i have heard all day.
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Postby Shocke on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:16 pm

Whatever happens in my life, I hope it somehow leads to events like that.
Gurshu- 1
Wasps- -1
Shocke
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ChibiBecca on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:56 pm

reminds me of my dad's one-man vendetta against a wasps nest in a little bit of sticking-out-roof-bit under my bedroom window.

3 layers of clothing, several hats, scarves and etc.. and still one managed to sting him!
we could've done with a flamethrower on that day, although setting the house on fire would be a massive drawback.
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to RPG World