history lesson

RPG stands for Role Playing Game. World stands for... World. It's RPG World, baby!

Moderator: Ian J!

Postby ChibiBecca on Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Durgrumm wrote:
ChibiBecca wrote:i'm happy enough with a wooden katana.

.. 8goes to play some more kingdom hearts*


Too bad Sora's too into Riku to think twice about Kairi.

Heard of the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix??


And DT, it would scare them until they grab it to use on you...


so far i've spent an entire hour hunting for some stupid mushroom. o.@;

now i've been running around in the alice in wonderland place.

sora jumps like a rather demented frog. o-o
User avatar
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: England

Postby Vex Wolf on Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:34 pm

Of course, otherwise he couldn't glid on his baggy shorts, or show off his freakishly large feet.


Wasn't Final Mix only being released in Japan?
Image
User avatar
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:04 pm
Location: Why do you want to know? Pervert

Postby Durgrumm on Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:57 am

Yes Vex, but you know the rumour mill. Maybe it will come out in the states, maybe it won't. Who knows.

And Bane, its Chain of Memories (which was only on GBA) and the story from COM to KH2. So people who are die hard fans would love it, and smother it like certain wolves on n00bs. I've beaten COM but have yet to finish the Rebirth/Reverse mode.
Post skill +1
Life skill -1
User avatar
Durgrumm
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:46 am
Location: New York

Postby godot on Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 am

On that note...


I FINALLY KILLED SEPHIROTH.




Now, considering I only got to play Kingdom Hearts whilst at a friend's house on vacation days, this is damn impressive.


As soon as summer break begins, I'm making KH2 my bitch.
User avatar
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:55 pm
Location: On my back.

Postby deathtrooper on Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:11 pm

I managed to beat Sephy too.
Fuck that last phase. Fuck it to FF7 hell.
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
User avatar
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:58 am
Location: I'd tell you. But then i'd have to kill you.

Postby Wolfsbane on Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:19 pm

Shit, guess I better get on that. I only had Oblivion and was only like lev 50 or something tho... Need to grind off some levels LOL.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Image
User avatar
Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Uh...Somewhere...Cool.

Postby Masteroftheweb on Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:37 pm

I've been reading more now that I don't have anything to do when not working...

esspecially now that the net doesn't work at my house anymore.
Image
User avatar
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:36 pm
Location: earth, sol, Milkyway

Postby Durgrumm on Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:05 pm

That sucks MOTW. Why doesn't it work?


Yeah I did everything on KH, but just breezed through KH2. I should go back and do all the misc. shit, but I never have time.
Post skill +1
Life skill -1
User avatar
Durgrumm
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:46 am
Location: New York

Postby Vex Wolf on Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:30 pm

Yes Vex, but you know the rumour mill. Maybe it will come out in the states, maybe it won't. Who knows.


I dunno that seems to target big KH fans directly and you know Japan. If it doesn't look like their going to make a couple hundred millions dollars off something they arn't going to share it.

I'm more looking forward to KH3, at the rate our Sora seems to be growing he'll be in his ill-adviced teen rebellion phase by then. He'll be smoking behind the school and shoplifting maniac dye to make Donald blue, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Also playing Riku in CoM was fucking awesome.
Image
User avatar
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:04 pm
Location: Why do you want to know? Pervert

Postby Wolfsbane on Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:04 pm

Vex Wolf wrote:He'll be smoking behind the school and shoplifting maniac dye to make Donald blue, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.


I LOL'D.

IRL.

FTW.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Image
User avatar
Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Uh...Somewhere...Cool.

Postby Durgrumm on Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:31 pm

Probably Vex lol.


Riku fucking pwns in COM
Post skill +1
Life skill -1
User avatar
Durgrumm
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:46 am
Location: New York

Postby ChibiBecca on Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:40 pm

i have returned to uni, leaving behind my family, my sister's PS2 and her borrowed copies of KH and KH2.

*morns her loss, mopes* ;___; i never got to play much of either game, i wanna play MOAR!




we gave up on KH after i got killed 4 times trying to defeat those stupid card gaurds and that tower. sora's hp drops too fast and they don't stay knocked out long enough. the camera angles, the action buttons ARGHGHGHH~

then i happily played 4 hours of KH2, without dieing or even getting close to it. heck, the story and etc made more sence.

BRING BACK ROXANNE! ;__; i like him more then sora. *so far has gotten as far as when they meet up with leon and etc again*

doesn't help that i never finished KH1, so i've no idea who roxas and etc are. what's the difference between nobodies and heartless?


'seemore butts', kekeke~
User avatar
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: England

Postby deathtrooper on Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:24 pm

Heartless are just people without hearts. So, when a heartless kills you, you lose your heart, and become a heartless.
A nobody is when a person with a truely strong will becomes a heartless, their body becomes a nobody.

Heartless are just killing without minds.
Nobodies use tactics and follow orders from Organisation XIII and are generally smarter.
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
User avatar
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:58 am
Location: I'd tell you. But then i'd have to kill you.

Postby Durgrumm on Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:25 pm

ChibiBecca wrote:i have returned to uni, leaving behind my family, my sister's PS2 and her borrowed copies of KH and KH2.

*morns her loss, mopes* ;___; i never got to play much of either game, i wanna play MOAR!




we gave up on KH after i got killed 4 times trying to defeat those stupid card gaurds and that tower. sora's hp drops too fast and they don't stay knocked out long enough. the camera angles, the action buttons ARGHGHGHH~

then i happily played 4 hours of KH2, without dieing or even getting close to it. heck, the story and etc made more sence.

BRING BACK ROXANNE! ;__; i like him more then sora. *so far has gotten as far as when they meet up with leon and etc again*

doesn't help that i never finished KH1, so i've no idea who roxas and etc are. what's the difference between nobodies and heartless?


'seemore butts', kekeke~


Trick is, don't bother attacking the cards. Go straight for the towers. They drop enough health balls to keep you up while you beat the hell out of it. Also helps if you have all the clues so you have a 4/5 chance to pick heartless not Goofy and Donald.
Post skill +1
Life skill -1
User avatar
Durgrumm
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:46 am
Location: New York

Postby Wolfsbane on Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:18 pm

Roxas wasn't in the first one, highness. And neither was Organization XIII. You didn't miss anything there. :D
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Image
User avatar
Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Uh...Somewhere...Cool.

Postby sansnom on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:50 pm

deathtrooper wrote:When i get my own place, i'm so gonna get my own sword.
Not only is it nice decoration, it would scare the fuck out of any burgler. :evilgrin:


Welcome to the age of guns. Now burglars just shoot you for that. Sorry, please try again.
User avatar
sansnom
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:59 pm

Postby Masteroftheweb on Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:00 pm

I'm not sure what was wrong with it... but now that it's workign again...

time to go read some books an shit.
Image
User avatar
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:36 pm
Location: earth, sol, Milkyway

Postby deathtrooper on Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:01 am

OH TEH NOES! GUNS AN BURGLERS1 WTFOMFGBBQ!

*Listens to One Piece*
*Dances*
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
User avatar
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:58 am
Location: I'd tell you. But then i'd have to kill you.

Postby KellKatta on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:37 am

I agree with you Becca, I hated Sora for awhile after Roxas' part. ;~;
User avatar
KellKatta
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:31 am
Location: Hell

Postby ChibiBecca on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:40 am

Durgrumm wrote:Trick is, don't bother attacking the cards. Go straight for the towers. They drop enough health balls to keep you up while you beat the hell out of it. Also helps if you have all the clues so you have a 4/5 chance to pick heartless not Goofy and Donald.

more proof that i simply suck at games. ^^; thanks! yeah, i got all the boxes of evidance beforehand, and simply restarted the game if i accidently picked goofy and donald.

*dt, wolfy and dur get cookies for their help, just hopes she remebers all this when she next gets to play it, be it months away or more*
User avatar
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: England

Postby Wolfsbane on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:30 am

sansnom wrote:
deathtrooper wrote:When i get my own place, i'm so gonna get my own sword.
Not only is it nice decoration, it would scare the fuck out of any burgler. :evilgrin:


Welcome to the age of guns. Now burglars just shoot you for that. Sorry, please try again.


Right, because no burglar minds going from petty larceny to second-degree murder. No big jump in jail time there, no sir.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Image
User avatar
Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Uh...Somewhere...Cool.

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:32 am

Wolfsbane wrote:
sansnom wrote:
deathtrooper wrote:When i get my own place, i'm so gonna get my own sword.
Not only is it nice decoration, it would scare the fuck out of any burgler. :evilgrin:


Welcome to the age of guns. Now burglars just shoot you for that. Sorry, please try again.


Right, because no burglar minds going from petty larceny to second-degree murder. No big jump in jail time there, no sir.


1) Someone breaking into anothers house probably isn't concerned about jailtime.

2) Shooting a man in the arm doesn't kill him.

3) Arms with bullets in them probably can't hold a sword.

4) KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Your sarcastic remark has been butchered, put into neat little packages, and shipped off to ethiopians. Thanks a lot jackass, now they have something to eat.
Image
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
User avatar
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:27 am
Location: The plane of mortal existence

Postby ChibiBecca on Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:56 am

burglers here would be more likely to carry a knife then a gun, so a big sword would probably prove more useful.

alas, any potential burgerlers visiting my house would just have to put up with being hit and prodded repeatedly with a broomhandle. i've learnt more stickwork then sword handling.
User avatar
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: England

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:01 pm

I wouldn't care if a burglar came here, as I have NOTHING of extreme value.

He'd probably end up staying playing games on my computer or something.
Image
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
User avatar
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:27 am
Location: The plane of mortal existence

Postby ChibiBecca on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:04 pm

but.. what if he found my cookie stash, that's cunningly hidden in a sugar jar? i couldn't let anyone get away with that!
User avatar
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: England

 
PreviousNext

Return to RPG World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron