ZOMG PIXTURS!!! ZOMG!!!

RPG stands for Role Playing Game. World stands for... World. It's RPG World, baby!

Moderator: Ian J!

Postby Saint_37 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:01 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:Not as predicatable as you thought, huh.

Sure d00d wahtebr u sae.

Talking about prediction made me think of how you have to try and predict your opponents moves. Made me wonder if you play chess. No real relevance to the topic at hand. It's been a long time since I've played, but I enjoy the game.

One thing for certain, I can ALWAYS predict that you'll misspell words. lawlz.
There is never a need to outrun anything you can outwit.

The madness drives me away only to lure me back again.

"I am posting in this high quality thread."
Saint_37
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Masteroftheweb on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:39 pm

That's like predicting that the sun will rise...

So do you play or not?
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Durgrumm on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 am

Happy belated B-day wizard of pwning.

Chess is fun to play. My fiance's brother and I play, he has yet to beat me.
Post skill +1
Life skill -1
Durgrumm
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ChibiBecca on Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:02 am

i'm not too bad at chess, i just have to be reminded which piece does what before the game starts.
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby gurshu12 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:13 am

Then be glad you don't play with me, Becca.

"What does this piece do?"

"Nothing, it sits there. It dies eventually."

"But you just moved yours."

"That's because I'm white. The black ones don't move. Oh, Checkmate."

"I'm dead?"

"You're dead."

I'm extremely well at chess, I've been taught and played with a bunch of, er, "pro" players.
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby .oni. on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:53 am

I love chess.

But I think bane was exagerating, i can't even beat the com. at level 3. (out of 10)
.oni.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Stingra on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:Hay hay guys sorry about my brother. Give him some time and he'll be awesome. He just needs to get broken into the forum life. His previous forum was one of those notRPGWforums. He'll come to his senses sometime.

Bane, lemme tell you a little story.

Maorta, a member of the previous generation, once posted on this forum. He enjoyed it so much that he invited his brother to post here, which said brother did.

They both ended up on the road to failure, bouncing back and forth between the twin ditches of stupidity and n00bness. Sadly, it seems yet another brotherly duo will take the ride down the road and end up in the same bottomless pit of failure.

Also, WTF people. Bane says 'LAWLZ HES MY BRO OKAYS HELL GET BETR' and everyone instantly deals with. It shouldn't matter if he's the brother of the original forum ass kisser and 'me too!'er, he's a fucking n00b and deserves nothing less than to be treated like the piece of bible humping, pew huddling shit he is.

But then we just have to give him some time, because we've got an excellent source that tells us 'OH HES A COOL GUY JUS GIV HIM TIME'.

Nothing like family loyalty to give a unbiased opinion on someone.
Socially adrift? Join http://z4.invisionfree.com/Social_Drift ... hp?act=idx today!

Piratezim wrote: god why does everyone feel the need to troll the troll? they're never good at it and just come off looking like total dorks when i slam dunk them into a bus of their own idiocy.

In the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I traced my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You Will Never Leave Harlan Alive
Stingra
Keenspot Despot

Postby deathtrooper on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:34 pm

You're making it sound like Banes at fault.
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Postby Yusuf69 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:38 pm

as long as he isn't blaming raptor jesus
Yusuf69
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby gurshu12 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:39 pm

Stingra wrote:
Wolfsbane wrote:Hay hay guys sorry about my brother. Give him some time and he'll be awesome. He just needs to get broken into the forum life. His previous forum was one of those notRPGWforums. He'll come to his senses sometime.

Maorta, a member of the previous generation, once posted on this forum. He enjoyed it so much that he invited his brother to post here, which said brother did.

They both ended up on the road to failure, bouncing back and forth between the twin ditches of stupidity and n00bness. Sadly, it seems yet another brotherly duo will take the ride down the road and end up in the same bottomless pit of failure.

Also, WTF people. Bane says 'LAWLZ HES MY BRO OKAYS HELL GET BETR' and everyone instantly deals with. It shouldn't matter if he's the brother of the original forum ass kisser and 'me too!'er, he's a fucking n00b and deserves nothing less than to be treated like the piece of bible humping, pew huddling shit he is.

But then we just have to give him some time, because we've got an excellent source that tells us 'OH HES A COOL GUY JUS GIV HIM TIME'.

chill the fuck out dude. It's an internet forum not a country club.

1) I was just testing the boy's patience. He's still here after a rather good thrashing from me. Gotta say something.

2) Didn't you learn ANYTHING from the shit I showed you? Oni isn't part of the original gang but one of the guys are vouching for him.

Bane: No no dude. He's cool. He's solid, and he's cool.
Stingra: But he's not cool, is he?

I honestly don't care whether or not who's in here. If someone pisses me off, I just publicly humiliate them.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby .oni. on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:40 pm

I agree you make it sound like Banes fault. I take full responsibility it's not his fault.

edit: thanks gurshu
.oni.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:37 pm

Stingra wrote:

I think a good solid 'Shove it up your ass," is in order Stingra. I've watched you degrade over the last couple months, from a witty contributor of hilarity to nothing but a pretencious troll. You disappoint me Stingra. I never said 'hay guys i want special treatment fer him coz hez my bro n stuf'

I said in time, he'll come to fit in, and he will. And last I checked, you haven't developed the supermod power of banning. But feel free to try and kick him out with the power of your mind

Internet. Serious Fucking Business.

Bane out.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Stingra on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:01 pm

No, this place isn't a fucking country club, we don't sit around in bathrobes sipping brandy and making social-niche jokes. We are what I like to call the TRUE Mos Eisley, and that the cantina has nothing on us, but there are still fucking standards here, and Oni has done nothing to merit the show of modest respect you've given him.

You don't just let the droids in because one of the regulars said they're ok.

Yes, in time maybe he could fit in. But there hasn't been any true passage of time at all, he just rolls in, rolls out, rolls back, Bane vouches, and suddenly everything is all fucking great here in the forum. Next thing you know, the other n00bs will be jumping around clamoring for one of us to say 'HAY U IS OkAY' because apparently, all it takes to get respect now is a regular vouching for them.

And really, Bane, you're going to have to do alot more than just a 'fuck off, I'm disappointed in you' comment to really merit anything more than a pity chuckle on your behalf from me. Out of everyone here, you are the easiest to provoke into defensive mode. Need to work on growing some thicker skin there buddy.
Socially adrift? Join http://z4.invisionfree.com/Social_Drift ... hp?act=idx today!

Piratezim wrote: god why does everyone feel the need to troll the troll? they're never good at it and just come off looking like total dorks when i slam dunk them into a bus of their own idiocy.

In the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I traced my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You Will Never Leave Harlan Alive
Stingra
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:12 pm

Stingra wrote:Yes, in time maybe he could fit in. But there hasn't been any true passage of time at all, he just rolls in, rolls out, rolls back, Bane vouches, and suddenly everything is all fucking great here in the forum. Next thing you know, the other n00bs will be jumping around clamoring for one of us to say 'HAY U IS OkAY' because apparently, all it takes to get respect now is a regular vouching for them.

I think I missed the part where noone is OK until Stingra says so >:[

You are a fucking minority here buddy. HAY GUESS WAT. WE DUN NEED YUR PERMISHUN TO LIEK SOME1 MKAYZ?

You're like the head due from the country club scoffing at the new member. Quit being such a snob.

I'll recheck my previous post but I don't think I said 'Fuck off' And I didn't want a chuckle from you, you fucking chowderhead. It was supposed to make you think.

Like 'HMMMZ MABE EVRY1 DOSN'T THINK THR SAM I DO ABUIT THIS'

They accepted him a bit sooner than most, and that, for whatever reason unbeknownst to me, pisses you off. Get over it. I wasn't even pissed off when I made that last post.

So who's really the one who needs thicker skin?
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby ChibiBecca on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:49 pm

Yusuf69 wrote:Image

as long as he isn't blaming raptor jesus

huzzah, huzzah on your 500 posts. but why am i getting honoured here?
ChibiBecca
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby gurshu12 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:54 pm

How about both of you shut the fuck up.

I trust Bane's judgment as well as most others here. If he says oni's alright, then I trust him. He hasn't given me a reason to not to.

Yeah, Stingra. We're letting oni slide by because we said so. If he continually fucks up then, yeah, we're probably going to thrash him like we do everybody else. So both of you quit getting your panties in a wad and chill out. It's the internet.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Re: ZOMG PIXTURS!!! ZOMG!!!

Postby StarKruzr on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:09 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:My camera is getting old and fucking up...

but you get the point

::snipped pictures with pink and purple solarization::

The same thing happens to digital minilab equipment that has dust in front of the CCD, because it tries to overcorrect for a lack of light.

You'd probably have to crack it open in a cleanroom and blow dust away from the CCD. sadface. Sorry mang.
~'Kruzr, CI

FLEET: For Honor, Courage, and Really Big Guns.

Urban's Quills - Stay Sharp
StarKruzr
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:23 pm

Thanks stranger, I'll look into that...

And in response to String... I agree. I give him no merit. I don't care if bane's mother came along. It's about the individual, not word of mouth. So ultimately, I'll back your statement...

RPGCivalWarz

Or something like that.
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby KellKatta on Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:02 pm

Guys, it's the internet....

Personally, I don't give two shits who/what/where this person is, but if they make a complete ass of themselves continually, that's when you act. He made a mistake, and got flamed for it. Shit happens, let's move on or something.
KellKatta
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby StarKruzr on Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:11 pm

KellKatta wrote:Guys, it's the internet....

Personally, I don't give two shits who/what/where this person is, but if they make a complete ass of themselves continually, that's when you act. He made a mistake, and got flamed for it. Shit happens, let's move on or something.

~'Kruzr, CI

FLEET: For Honor, Courage, and Really Big Guns.

Urban's Quills - Stay Sharp
StarKruzr
Keenspot Despot

Postby KellKatta on Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:14 pm

VERY Serious Business.
KellKatta
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:51 pm

gurshu12 wrote:How about both of you shut the fuck up.

I trust Bane's judgment as well as most others here. If he says oni's alright, then I trust him. He hasn't given me a reason to not to.

Yeah, Stingra. We're letting oni slide by because we said so. If he continually fucks up then, yeah, we're probably going to thrash him like we do everybody else. So both of you quit getting your panties in a wad and chill out. It's the internet.

osiris business. >=[

Thanks for the vote of confidence Gursh.

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby deathtrooper on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:40 pm

What the fuck is happening in this god-damn thread!?

Who really gives a shit what others think of people here? One of the big rules here is IT DOESN'T FUCKIN MATTER!
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Postby gurshu12 on Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:55 am

*throws a rock at DT's head and lights up his pipe*

A disgrace.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:54 am

Gurshu always knows how to lighten the mood.

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to RPG World