ZOMG PIXTURS!!! ZOMG!!!

RPG stands for Role Playing Game. World stands for... World. It's RPG World, baby!

Moderator: Ian J!

Postby KellKatta on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:49 pm

Vex Wolf wrote:I have been tripled ass fucked ninja'ed! ..... god sure ya'll get serious and religious after I send the post about the pr0n in :evil:

Anyway theres a few bible thumpers in my family, we just toss a bible whenever we do something rather unsanctioned to keep 'em distracted.

I'll have to remember that next time I'm forced to go to a family gathering. I tend to swear and catch myself a second after it's already said.
KellKatta
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:51 pm

My family's not that much of a bible thumping...peoples. If at all. Which is why I'm glad with what I have.
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:51 pm

I don't need to study the bible to know that I don't like what it produces...

See. I've never read the bible myself... no interest. However, I have talked with people. People so devote that this is what they believe. I can only deduce that there is SOMETHING in the bible that was taken so out of context that this beleif could arise. Something doesn't come from nothing. Do you see what I'm saying? I'm not saying the bible says that dinosaurs don't exist... I'm saying that the bible says something, and someone took that as MEANing that dinosaurs don't exist... This is where bible thumpers come in... we know dinosaurs exist... but they refuse to beleive it because the 'bible says so' even if it doesn't. Get me?
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:55 pm

I get you. Therefore you should hate the bible thumpers and their mis-interpretation rather than the actual bible itself. Do some research before you make such blatant remarks.

Science hasn't debunked anything from the bible, just the claims that idiots make from it. It's pretty sad, really, the h4rd0r3 christian community (the guys that try to ban Harry Potter and say SpongeBob is gay).

We know Spongebob isn't gay, because he wouldn't look good in yaoi. All girls know this.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby godot on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:56 pm

Saint_37 wrote:
Proving eh? Who said I wanted to prove anything?

I just wanted to make an accusation that would pick at your guilty conscience because deep down you want to find a guy you can trust just like every girl does but you haven't yet so you hide your feelings behind a mask of nonchalance and loud mannerisms.

M I RITE LOL??

Vex Wolf wrote:I almost forgot.....

God damn Vex

I'm sorry my dearest but after our affair ended most miserably I needed my vengeance. So I planted the seeds of doubt of your chastity, telling all of the whore in the bowler hat. As their disbelief in your so called virtue rose I used the power granted as a moderetly respected member of Becca court to declare our princess, our innocent little princess, to be the world's greatest whore. You deserved it as well, my heart was broken that night you told me you did not love me enough to try anal, broken into pieces. God damn Vex? No that line got old the moment I left your bedroom that cold dreary night. What one should truly say is godamn you, princess whore Godot. God. Damn. You.

lol.

I felt like these two needed to be put together.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I have a date.
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Masteroftheweb on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:58 pm

To be fair... I didn't and have never said I hate the bible. I don't even hate christainity, it's just another religion to me... what I hate, are it's followers, the sheep to damn ignorant to think for themselves. I'm not saying all of them are, but I do hat ethe ones that are.
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:58 pm

With which guy?

OMGWHOREPWNED.

...What?
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:58 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:To be fair... I didn't and have never said I hate the bible. I don't even hate christainity, it's just another religion to me... what I hate, are it's followers, the sheep to damn ignorant to think for themselves. I'm not saying all of them are, but I do hat ethe ones that are.

Amen.

Edit: DOUBLE POST SUE ME.

No seriously. If you try you get a fireball to your crotch.
Last edited by gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby godot on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:59 pm

gurshu12 wrote:With which guy?

OMGWHOREPWNED.

...What?

The one with the most money.

Duh.
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:00 pm

I'm not saying you're a gold digger.

But you ain't messing with no broke, broke...
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Vex Wolf on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:02 pm

*looks into wallet as a moth flies out* Dammit. Hows Saint doing on his student loans? <.<
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Saint_37 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 pm

Enuf Biblia talk plz k thnx.

But really guyz, RLY.

Motw, as much as I understand where much of your dislike for many things if life come from, your dogmatic view of the Bible and those who read it is unjustified and is purely based on your witless opinion. I would like to give you the minimal intellectual credit that you wouldn't put people like gursh and myself in the same categories as wackos who claim to be christians but go around screaming hellfire and damnation to everybody who doesn't see the bible exactly as they do. I mean come on, that even gets on my nerves enough to want to run them over with a mac truck. I'm not going to go into semantics or comprehension of the bible, but I'd say to you that no matter what you say you'll always look like a rhetorical n00blet when you talk about the bible and 'what it produces' since you obivously don't know its contents nor the good it has inspired, the veractiy thereof notwithstanding.

In addition and in all fairness, oni never once put himself forward as a bible thumper and you accusing him as such is nothing short of the same blatant idiocy you/we persecute everyday. I know you don't care, but it's just a reference so you can catch yourself in the future so that you can further develop the self delusion that you're God.

Now you can say whatever you want, but you know I'll verbally massacre you so just go sit in the corner and mastubate while muttering your uneducated opinion about various topics such as the european stock market.

Hows Saint doing on his student loans?

You wish to borrow money from me? Might I remind you of the extremely high interest rates...
There is never a need to outrun anything you can outwit.

The madness drives me away only to lure me back again.

"I am posting in this high quality thread."
Saint_37
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:27 pm

The irony of the situation would be Vex working under godot to "earn" money so he can spend said money on godot.

Wow I just made my brain hurt.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Masteroftheweb on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Saint_37 wrote:Motw, as much as I understand where much of your dislike for many things if life come from, your dogmatic view of the Bible and those who read it is unjustified and is purely based on your witless opinion.

Well... yeah... it is my opinion, not a fact. As it is my opinion... it may not be right, it may be flawed... but it is what I beleive... and thus, I base things off all my opinions... such as my dislike for crackpots.

I also know that the bible directly does not produce idiots... idiots produce idiots.

Also, I like to note, that I was not the one that labled him a bible thumper, I just ran with it when I saw how sensative he was to his beliefs.
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Saint_37 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:44 pm

You post has predictability written all over it. Thank you for staying consistent. Now let's all go masturbate (exact reference ftw!)

Saint_37
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Masteroftheweb on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:46 pm

I can't change who I am on the spur of the moment for your entertainment. If you have the ability to predict my post, then that only means you know me a hell ova lot better than I would imagine you'd care to...

Wanna go circle jerk and become friends?
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby gurshu12 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:47 pm

*cue Brokeback Mountain theme song*
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Vex Wolf on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:47 pm

The irony of the situation would be Vex working under godot to "earn" money so he can spend said money on godot.

Wow I just made my brain hurt.

My brain just read "working under Godot" and most likely got the wrong impression entirely.
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Saint_37 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:49 pm

Masteroftheweb wrote:I can't change who I am on the spur of the moment for your entertainment. If you have the ability to predict my post, then that only means you know me a hell ova lot better than I would imagine you'd care to...

Wanna go circle jerk and become friends?

Not that I care to, I'm just a fucking genius. And no I will not circle jerk with you unless at least 233 hot chicks are involved to create a strong buffer zone between your penis and my personal bubble.

Saint_37
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Masteroftheweb on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:52 pm

You place chess by chance?
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Saint_37 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:54 pm

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Did Confucious play chess?

Saint_37
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Wolfsbane on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:56 pm

Confuscious once say...man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby Vex Wolf on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 pm

Saint_37 wrote:What the hell does that have to do with anything? Did Confucious play chess?

One would think he played Chinese Checkers.
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Masteroftheweb on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 pm

Not as predicatable as you thought, huh.

Talking about prediction made me think of how you have to try and predict your opponates move. Made me wonder if you play chess. No real relivance tot he topic at hand. It's been a long time since I've played, but I enjoy the game.
Masteroftheweb
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Wolfsbane on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:03 pm

Oni is big on the chess. He's really good too.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to RPG World