What the hell?

RPG stands for Role Playing Game. World stands for... World. It's RPG World, baby!

Moderator: Ian J!

What the hell?

Postby Boykin on Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:51 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16902707
What is this shit? how the hell can there be an entire police force and not one f**king cop have even heard about ATHF? sure the show is pretty stupid, and maybe the police had better things to do than watch TV, but there has to have been a civillian who knew about it and would have taken the initiative to tell the cops that the ad has no danger. my god, how can there be hope for humanity if such bullshit exists? and i know its been a little while since this even took place and the media buzz has cooled off, but that still pisses me off. LiteBright, for Christ's sake. LiteBright. i suppose there might be some crazy-ass terrorist who would make an ad bomb, but still, talk of lawsuits? come on, the signs werent even a threat, and even if the police wasted time and money on it, then that's their fault.
"Why did you eat my face!?" John yelled. "It wasn't me," I replied, "A wizard did it, or something. Now leave me, I'm trying to read my book."
Boykin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:58 pm

wow i heard something about it but i never heard the full story. those cops are dumbass's but at the same time i think its better to be safe then sorry. you never know they really could have been bombs.... i highly doubt that though.
(\__/) This is bunny.
(='.'=) <======l:::::l
(")_(") kill it with a screwdriver
(\__/)
<(='.'=) ===l::::::l
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Boykin on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:02 pm

who are you? and i agree with you. you never know when some terrorist is going to make an ad bomb and destroy New York.
"Why did you eat my face!?" John yelled. "It wasn't me," I replied, "A wizard did it, or something. Now leave me, I'm trying to read my book."
Boykin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Yeah. That's old news. I already brought up this topic. Dumbass.
Masteroftheweb wrote:
ChibiNekoBoy wrote:People will always hate you for something

And here, we'll hate you for nothing.
gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:17 pm

me? im new, well i started looking at the forums about 2 weeks ago but i totally forgot about it untill today.
(\__/) This is bunny.
(\__/)
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:20 pm

Not you dead nintendo fad. Puberty boy over there.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:22 pm

i know but while i was making the message, you had already posted.
(\__/) This is bunny.
(\__/)
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:23 pm

I'm ninja like that. I am a ninja wizard.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:26 pm

and i will never doubt your ninja abilities.
(\__/) This is bunny.
(\__/)
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:31 pm

You learn quick. But for putting the words doubt and my abilities in the same sentence you are hereby charged to the dungeon. Your punishment will be to take care of MotW's dragon whelps for 3 hours.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:42 pm

*sigh* fine, just a few questions. first what exactaly is a dragon whelp and does it bite. cause if it does, where do you keep the bandages and polysporen.
(\__/) This is bunny.
(\__/)
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Vex Wolf on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:46 pm

Tis the offspring of a dragon. Their vicious little buggers that'll rip you apart as soon as look at yah.

Also we ran out of polysporen and bandages around the time the dungeon was built. The order forms have been on my desk, but I can never seem to remember to send them in. That and sometimes me and Bane place bets on which n00b will bleed the most.
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Boykin on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:48 pm

Day 1: man, i dont give a s**t about whether or not you commented on this dumbass occurance, i just felt like ranting about that, and if you have a problem with my rants, then you can either brood on the matter or f**k off. after all,what are you going to do, bitch about it for a f**king day?
NOW BACK THE FUCK OFF. its been a bad day for Mark.
Day 2: aaannd im back to the norm. this is a public apology to all readers of this thread and reply. yesterday i came back from one shitty trip, in which i missed my flight, was mugged by two assholes, and the rest made the devil in me come out on gurshu when i got back. so sorry all, and excuse my rude behaviour as the ramblings of an angry hick/angry black kid. almighty forum gods, have some pity. or, if God wants to step in, then whatever.
Last edited by Boykin on Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Boykin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:57 pm

sigh* (looks at the dungeon gate) well off i go *creeeck* hey it isnt so bad in here so this a whelp aww its so cute. (reachs down to pet it) hey little gu.. OOOOOOWWWWWwwW *UCK MY HAND, IT BITE MY *UCKING HAND O SWEET ZOMBIE JESUES. O GOD THERES MORE OF THEM COMING (creck bang) what the fu.. THE DOOR CLOSED O GoD ITS LOCKED OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE, O GOD THEY SAW ME O JESUES *CRUCH!!!* MY LEG O GOD HELP!!!!! (horrible sounds)
(\__/) This is bunny.
(\__/)
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby gurshu12 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Boykin wrote:man, i dont give a s**t about whether or not you commented on this dumbass occurance, i just felt like ranting about that, and if you have a problem with my rants, then you can either brood on the matter or f**k off. after all,what are you going to do, bitch about it for a f**king day?
NOW BACK THE FUCK OFF. im going to sleep.

What's a matter kid? You can't type out shit or fuck? Did you get your panties in a bunch or did you start your period? Oh man, if I knew you were going to cry about it then maybe I wouldn't of said anything.

Oh wait, yeah I would. Then I would shove it in your face when you whine like a little bitch about absolutely nothing because your feelings got hurt on an internet forum. Man, your logic is astounding. So you think you're tough eh? "Oh go brood on the matter or fuck off." Wow man I'm shakin' in my boots from a 13 year old hillbilly. What're you going to do grab your pa's shotgun and go for a huntin' in your beat up pickup? I won't back the fuck off until you learn to stop being such a little bitch or else life is going to look really really ugly when you grow older.

It's kids like him these days that make me sad in what America is growing in to. He shouldn't be watching ATHF in the first place, stuff's too volatile for his fragile mind.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:08 pm

look i had said somthings that were said in rage. i totally fucked up. and im an idiot that didnt read the quote and thought he was talking to me. im not going to deny the fact that i fucked up royaly.
Last edited by bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:30 pm, edited 15 times in total.
(\__/) This is bunny.
(\__/)
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Vex Wolf on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:12 pm

Bubsy CALM FUCKING DOWN. He was talking to Boykin, not you. Read the godamn quote before you assume he was tearing into you. You were doing fine until you made that post like an over senstive bitch. Silence yourself now or prepared to have your limbs torn apart by the wolves

Oye. n00bs.
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:18 pm

o may bad sorry. im in a bad mood right now and i just got carried away.
i understand if you have changed your opinons of me, i will work hard to make up for my noob mistake.
Last edited by bubsy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/) This is bunny.
(\__/)
(")_(")
bubsy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Vex Wolf on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:23 pm

nice editing skills.

Next time you go off the path though I WILL copy, paste and quote you before you can erase your mistake, just because I'm a bastard. So try to be a good little n00b.... or else :evilgrin:
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby gurshu12 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:27 pm

Honest mistakes are made Vex. Not that I can't handle two n00bs crying at once, but I don't want one to cry if I don't want them to.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Vex Wolf on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:42 pm

But alas the sharpest blades are made in the hottest of fires. So therefore this is all for their own good.

I'm already unto something new anyway. I shall defeat ye demon of Runescape and prove that I am better than you! :evil:
Vex Wolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby gurshu12 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:59 pm

Gurshu12 = beat all the quests in Runescape.

n00b.
Masteroftheweb wrote:

gurshu12
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wolfsbane on Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:24 pm

Here's a small lesson plan I've prepared for the noobs. The topic today, class, will be, "What to do when you get insulted on the Interwebs."

Here's a classic example of what not the fuck to do.

Boinkin wrote: man, i dont give a s**t about whether or not you commented on this dumbass occurance, i just felt like ranting about that, and if you have a problem with my rants, then you can either brood on the matter or f**k off. after all,what are you going to do, bitch about it for a f**king day?

Remember kids anger only begets anger. And anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering yada yada yada.

Let's look at the right way to do it.

bubsy wrote:sigh* (looks at the dungeon gate) well off i go *creeeck* hey it isnt so bad in here so this a whelp aww its so cute. (reachs down to pet it) hey little gu.. OOOOOOWWWWWwwW *UCK MY HAND, IT BITE MY *UCKING HAND O SWEET ZOMBIE JESUES. O GOD THERES MORE OF THEM COMING (creck bang) what the fu.. THE DOOR CLOSED O GoD ITS LOCKED OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE, O GOD THEY SAW ME O JESUES *CRUCH!!!* MY LEG O GOD HELP!!!!! (horrible sounds)

Well played newcomer, well played.

Remember children, the internets can only hurt you if you let them.
Vex Wolf wrote:Sora will be smoking behind the school and shoplifting, then Goofy will get them all together to form a crappy punk rap group known as the Kingdom Hartz.

Anonymous#1 wrote:You're my new football chewy toy. *chews whilst throwing touchdown passes*

Wolfsbane
Keenspot Despot

Postby godot on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:24 am

gurshu12 wrote:
Boykin wrote:man, i dont give a s**t about whether or not you commented on this dumbass occurance, i just felt like ranting about that, and if you have a problem with my rants, then you can either brood on the matter or f**k off. after all,what are you going to do, bitch about it for a f**king day?

What's a matter kid? You can't type out shit or fuck? Did you get your panties in a bunch or did you start your period? Oh man, if I knew you were going to cry about it then maybe I wouldn't of said anything.

Oh wait, yeah I would. Then I would shove it in your face when you whine like a little bitch about absolutely nothing because your feelings got hurt on an internet forum. Man, your logic is astounding. So you think you're tough eh? "Oh go brood on the matter or fuck off." Wow man I'm shakin' in my boots from a 13 year old hillbilly. What're you going to do grab your pa's shotgun and go for a huntin' in your beat up pickup? I won't back the fuck off until you learn to stop being such a little bitch or else life is going to look really really ugly when you grow older.

It's kids like him these days that make me sad in what America is growing in to. He shouldn't be watching ATHF in the first place, stuff's too volatile for his fragile mind.

DON'T YELL AT HIM GURUSHU, HE'LL GET HIS BROTHERS BILLY BOB AND JOHN TO BEAT US UP OMG*D!!!!!!!!!
godot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby deathtrooper on Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:39 am

I had a rant like that once at MOTW if i remember...
Yeah...the dragons got me too.
*Feels the stub where his arm used to be*
There are three types of people in this world.
People who make things happen.
People who watch things happen.
And people who wonder what the hell happened.
deathtrooper
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to RPG World