So that's it?

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

So that's it?

Postby Icthius on Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:00 pm

Once the next update comes, it's over? It's Walky! is ending? I'm really sad. I didn't think I could get that attached to a Comic Strip.
Icthius
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Bobthespirit on Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:46 pm

Willis' next strip is going to be with a totally new set of characters in the same universe; but I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see some IW cameos here and there in the new strip *or* Roomies Redux.
Bobthespirit
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby X-BoB58 on Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:53 pm

I for one am looking foword to the countuation of Shortpacked, Worlds-Worst-fanafic, Dum@$$ of the mounth and all the other TF stuff Walky stole from Willies
X-BoB58
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Icthius on Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:05 pm

Bobthespirit wrote:Willis' next strip is going to be with a totally new set of characters in the same universe; but I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see some IW cameos here and there in the new strip *or* Roomies Redux.

Okay, so he's not just scrapping everything and ending the series. That's good.
Icthius
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Iron Cross on Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:44 pm

Too many unanswered questions for my taste.

Walky, as the Cheese, said the martians were gone, not dead. The martians seemed to know this would happen and had sent a message to their cohorts, who would be there in twenty five years. Do they return, or did Walky/Cheese make them all "gone" permenantly?

Who all was able to be revived? Who had enough dna left/found to be returned? Who is gone for good?

What did Walky's letters to Joyce say, that he was afraid he would forget? Just that he loved her? No secrets to the universe?

What happened to the Cheese? Is s/he/it gone? Still around?

So many questions, so few answersl...
[ Feed the Pedants ]
Iron Cross
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Marcos on Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:21 pm

Lawsome!
Marcos
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ringading on Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:47 pm

The "gone" thing was supposed to be a mysterious hint of the Cheese's capabilities. The non-Walky Cheese said the same thing about the Head Alien. Saying something like "I folded them into anti-time, effectively obliterating them and their souls," it would have been like describing the exact appearance of the door to Rl'yeh. I think the same applies to whatever secrets are contained in the letter.

As for the rest, the answers may be hinted at in whatever strip Willis decides to do next. Assuming he doesn't eventually decide to not go ahead with it.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Return to It's Walky!