10/19 - 04/04

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

10/19 - 04/04

Postby sgamer82 on Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:28 pm

This just reminded me that, for all the months this battle has been going on in the stirp, less then a day has passed in the strip's timeline.
Stephen, the gamer born in '82

"Never underestimate the power of complacency & sloth." - ad for The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

NEITHER RAIN NOR SNOW NOR GLO M OF NI T CAN STAY THESE MES ENGERS ABO T THEIR DUTY
DON'T ARSK US about: rocks troll's with sticks All sorts of dragons Mrs. Cake Huje green things with teeth Any kinds of black dogs with orange eyebrows Rains of spaniel's. fog. Mrs. Cake.
-Proud Motto of the Ankh-Morpork Post Office
sgamer82
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nick 101 on Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:33 am

I just noticed it.

It seems we'll be seeing Walky very soon. Also, Joyce seems to be hanging inside the room for a long time watching him form.
AKA - NinjaNick, Proud Member and Head Ninja of the People Who Hate People Club!
My Livejournal - my DA gallery
Nick 101
Keenspot Despot

Postby rezmason on Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:36 am

This must be the most awkward situation I've ever seen in fiction that would call for such an incredible amount of devotion on anyone's part.
rezmason
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Mravac Kid on Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:09 pm

We'll most likely be seeing Walky in a week's time, and Joyce seems to have taken residence in that room.

Sure, she's totally devoted to him, but it's nothing compared to what Penelope went through while waiting for Ulysses. Not that I doubt Joyce would do the same.
Ride the Wild Wind - push the envelope, don't sit on the fence
Ride the Wild Wind - live life on the razor's edge
For reasons unknown, I have a LiveJournal - now featuring the Webcomic Pimping Series!
Mravac Kid
Keenspot Despot

Postby svenman on Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:35 pm

Hmmm, two dots in the res tube... could it be that two people are being resurrected at once?
svenman
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nick 101 on Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:52 pm

svenman wrote:Hmmm, two dots in the res tube... could it be that two people are being resurrected at once?

No, just parts of Walky, I believe.
AKA - NinjaNick, Proud Member and Head Ninja of the People Who Hate People Club!
My Livejournal - my DA gallery
Nick 101
Keenspot Despot

Return to It's Walky!