Nine months

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

Nine months

Postby Zzedar on Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:23 pm

That's an... interesting figure. Is it just coincidence, or is there a pregnancy thing involved?
Throw from behind the cheese.
Zzedar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Nine months

Postby Vaughner on Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:06 pm

Zzedar wrote:That's an... interesting figure. Is it just coincidence, or is there a pregnancy thing involved?

Nope; a species' gestation period is how long it takes to be fully reconstructed . . .
"Drew's no racist! He's hit on and been rejected by women of every race, creed and color!"

- The Drew Carey Show
Vaughner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby bugstomper on Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:20 pm

Vaughner wrote:a species' gestation period is how long it takes to be fully reconstructed . . .

But it also can lead to an interesting timing if it turns out that the familyless size box of condoms held up to the superstrength no better than the bed.
bugstomper
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby crypto on Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:39 pm

bugstomper wrote:
Vaughner wrote:a species' gestation period is how long it takes to be fully reconstructed . . .

But it also can lead to an interesting timing if it turns out that the familyless size box of condoms held up to the superstrength no better than the bed.

And so far there is no evedance Walky is going to detank to a mini Walky (Or a mini Joyce).
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...

Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
crypto
Keenspot Despot

Return to It's Walky!