What's with the shirt? [10-13]

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

What's with the shirt? [10-13]

Postby rezmason on Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:25 pm

I like today's comic. But with Robin taking off her shirt, I feel like I'm missing a reference here.
rezmason
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wada U. Wan on Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:28 pm

Heh...maybe she's wringing out her shirt after being drenched for hours? lol

Works for me either way. :D Mmmmm...underbreast...
"Lead, Follow, or get out of the way."
Wada U. Wan
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Marcos on Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:25 pm

She seems to be giving Billie, who is rather more sensitive to being unclothed, something to wear.
Marcos
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ringading on Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:44 pm

First she was carrying Billie in her arms and now this. Looks like she has found someone to catch her on the rebound.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby Bahamut885 on Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:33 pm

I'd like to cast a vote for she's just nutty like that.
Bahamut885
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ekim on Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:42 am

Marcos wrote:She seems to be giving Billie, who is rather more sensitive to being unclothed, something to wear.

I agree , a good samaritan hard at work .
God made me an atheist .

[My landmass erupts with kittens !]

yadumey wrote:I live at home :gonk:
Ekim
Keenspot Despot

Postby BubbaTech on Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:52 pm

I Vote for the getting out of wet shirt, but on the other hand any excuse will do when a women wants to remove her shirt!!

I think that it is a double standard that men, no matter their chest size, can go without a shirt, ( I have one or two friends that could use a Bra) and women of comparable size or smaller, have to remain covered on top.

I am not a Full nudist, I think most times both men and women should remain covered from the waist down, but above the waist is Fair game...

Extreme example, I was at the beach last summer and this man came down, he was easily a D cup, on the other hand his wife could not have been bigger than a B. she was Very Cute, and he had a doughter a couple years younger then me, We talked a little, she was a C. We had a laugh, when he was tried to reposition her top to his satisfaction, because she was speaking to me. I mean we are over 30 years old!! and she was covered!! I know, I looked.

She told him to not worry about her tits, until he covered his. LOL he got angry, and she said that hers were smaller than his and if he did not believe her that they could compare Right there!!!, he got red and left.
Life is Full of friend And FOE, those that would not Help you are working Against you.
BubbaTech
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby svenman on Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:22 pm

BubbaTech wrote:I Vote for the getting out of wet shirt, but on the other hand any excuse will do when a women wants to remove her shirt!!

Hear, hear. :)
svenman
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby rezmason on Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:13 pm

Well, whatever it was about (I assume Robin was offering Billy a shirt), it doesn't matter anymore.
rezmason
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ekim on Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:30 am

BubbaTech wrote:I Vote for the getting out of wet shirt, but on the other hand any excuse will do when a women wants to remove her shirt!!

I think that it is a double standard that men, no matter their chest size, can go without a shirt, ( I have one or two friends that could use a Bra) and women of comparable size or smaller, have to remain covered on top.

I am not a Full nudist, I think most times both men and women should remain covered from the waist down, but above the waist is Fair game...

Extreme example, I was at the beach last summer and this man came down, he was easily a D cup, on the other hand his wife could not have been bigger than a B. she was Very Cute, and he had a doughter a couple years younger then me, We talked a little, she was a C. We had a laugh, when he was tried to reposition her top to his satisfaction, because she was speaking to me. I mean we are over 30 years old!! and she was covered!! I know, I looked.

She told him to not worry about her tits, until he covered his. LOL he got angry, and she said that hers were smaller than his and if he did not believe her that they could compare Right there!!!, he got red and left.

I dont know where you are but in most european countryes its comon to see girls with no tops at the beach , granted its a bit anoyng when they are around 40 - 50 years or out of shape , but in my experience when i went to the beach i saw at least 7 girls with no tops in the area around where i was sitting .
God made me an atheist .

[My landmass erupts with kittens !]

yadumey wrote:I live at home :gonk:
Ekim
Keenspot Despot

Return to It's Walky!