Dammit Willis You wrecked Nightstar AGAIN (10/7/04)

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

Dammit Willis You wrecked Nightstar AGAIN (10/7/04)

Postby Spamotron on Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:14 pm

Okay so we all saw that one coming. Still it was pretty moving.
"...You may be looking at evidence of extreme competence. Then again you might be holding proof of absolute incompetence. Beating the bell curve is like that."
-Schlock Mercenary

"Your 'No Nonsense' solutions just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel." - Superman, JLA Classified # 3
User avatar
Spamotron
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:53 pm
Location: Usually Where I Least Want to be.

Postby Nick 101 on Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:17 pm

At least Tony did the right thing by letting Jason live.

Now he's going to meet his parents.

Once again, DYW!, for overloading the NS Forums again!!! :x
AKA - NinjaNick, Proud Member and Head Ninja of the People Who Hate People Club!
My Livejournal - my DA gallery
User avatar
Nick 101
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:15 pm
Location: The Ninja House

Postby HavenTWaters on Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:17 pm

-gets this weird feeling that Tony's mom and dad are Jason and Sal-

I dunno why, but I got that feeling from this strip. It is moving btw.
Back again. Again.
User avatar
HavenTWaters
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:35 pm
Location: Melrose/Gainesville (UF), Florida

Postby Whatif? on Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:37 pm

It's probably the best thing for Tony. But it's sad nonetheless. :'( but Jason! WIIGII!!!!! Willis has been redeemed!
Whatif?
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Whatif? on Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:41 pm

HavenTWaters wrote:-gets this weird feeling that Tony's mom and dad are Jason and Sal-

I dunno why, but I got that feeling from this strip. It is moving btw.



That SO doesn't work! for a start, look at them. it's biologically improbable, if not absolutely IMPOSSIBLE!!!! besides, we know that Tony's dad is Anthony Sr. and yet, when he says it it looks like he's talking to them. DAMN YOU WILLIS!!! confound us all, why don't you.
Whatif?
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby HavenTWaters on Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:24 am

Whatif? wrote:
HavenTWaters wrote:-gets this weird feeling that Tony's mom and dad are Jason and Sal-

I dunno why, but I got that feeling from this strip. It is moving btw.



That SO doesn't work! for a start, look at them. it's biologically improbable, if not absolutely IMPOSSIBLE!!!! besides, we know that Tony's dad is Anthony Sr. and yet, when he says it it looks like he's talking to them. DAMN YOU WILLIS!!! confound us all, why don't you.


Damn time travel...dammit to hell.
Back again. Again.
User avatar
HavenTWaters
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:35 pm
Location: Melrose/Gainesville (UF), Florida

Postby Kyukei on Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:42 pm

HavenTWaters wrote:
Whatif? wrote:
HavenTWaters wrote:-gets this weird feeling that Tony's mom and dad are Jason and Sal-

I dunno why, but I got that feeling from this strip. It is moving btw.



That SO doesn't work! for a start, look at them. it's biologically improbable, if not absolutely IMPOSSIBLE!!!! besides, we know that Tony's dad is Anthony Sr. and yet, when he says it it looks like he's talking to them. DAMN YOU WILLIS!!! confound us all, why don't you.


Damn time travel...dammit to hell.


Consider it damned.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- Henry Louis Mencken
User avatar
Kyukei
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 6:04 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Postby Snake_Aes on Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:37 pm

Huh, I got the same impression from that comic of Jason and Sal being Tony's parents, but only because he actually says "Mother, Father" before he drops the slab and the panel has them in it together.
I'd thought it was just me. :P

On a different note, I KNEW Jason hadn't carked it yet beforehand, and shortly after being proved right, rubbed my friend's face in it who I had been discussing with a few days before. Almost totally unrelated, but there you have it.
User avatar
Snake_Aes
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:28 pm
Location: 'neath moon and star.

Postby rezmason on Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:20 pm

I got the feeling that, seeing Sal and Jason reminded Tony of his mother and father, and that seeing them again made him happy, even if they weren't really there.
rezmason
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:01 pm

Postby nickdahat on Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:18 am

Naaah.. He said that because he knew he was going to buy the farm there, so he willingly accepted his fate and said "Mother, Father," to let them know their Sonny Boy was coming back to meet them. Again. Also for the very first time.
nickdahat
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:15 am

Postby rezmason on Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:24 pm

Come to think of it, Tony Jr.'s life was even worse than Dina's. Killed his mom (right?), indirectly caused his dad's death, got possessed by his ultimate enemy, TWICE, got reborn into a world without any parents, and now he's become Tony-flavor Jell-O under a giant slab.

NAVY: "Accelerate your life."
SEMME: "Withstand years of suffering and die a horrible death."
rezmason
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:01 pm

 

Return to It's Walky!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest