02/23 Walky gets smacked up

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

02/23 Walky gets smacked up

Postby bunnyThor on Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:15 pm

Actually, he was smacked for no reason. Joe hasn't made the moves on Robin. In fact, Joe's been extra careful around her.

And if it's because Walky put a boy and a girl together, and that's not proper, then Sal should consider her own situation for the last 8 months.

Notice in panel 2, Jason thinks nothing of casually touching Sal, even if it is to steer her and Joyce farther away from each other. There is definately a whole new level of closeness and--dare I say it--intimacy between them. Whether this evolves past "buddies in a foxhole" for Sal remains to be seen...
bunnyThor
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kadharonon on Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:39 pm

Yes, but Sal doesn't know this.
As far as she's concerned, Walky roomed JOE with a GIRL.
If that makes sense.
Insomnia's my own best friend...
Kadharonon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Uniqueusername on Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:27 pm

I can't help but think Walky should have been hit with a rolled up newspaper. It seems fitting, somehow. ;)
Uniqueusername
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Sabin_XIII on Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:36 pm

Uniqueusername wrote:I can't help but think Walky should have been hit with a rolled up newspaper. It seems fitting, somehow. ;)

"Urine big trouble, young man."

That's such a lovely memory to recall, isn't it?
Current avatar: It was conceived and drawn in the span of five minutes. Make of it what you will.
Sabin XIII's...Livejournal? NOOOOO
Sabin_XIII
Keenspot Juggernaut

uh...

Postby crazeyal on Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:08 pm

You people are forgetting who we are TALKING about here... *JOE*

Even though he's *working* on the problem of his immaturity and sex addiction (What problem???), A) Sal has been kinda busy for the last few months and in JAIL before that. She knows the OLD Joe. And the new one aint all that deep either! B) IT'S JOE!!!!! Even if he is being nice, it's like putting a Guppy in with a Pyranna...
crazeyal
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: uh...

Postby bunnyThor on Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:23 pm

crazeyal wrote: Even if he is being nice, it's like putting a Guppy in with a Pyranna...

Maybe Robin wouldn't mind being eaten.

I mean maybe it's time that the eater becomes the eatee. (And then she can phone home.)

And that has to be the worst spelling of peeronna I've ever seen in my life. :wink:
bunnyThor
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby crypto on Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:15 am

bunnyThor wrote:Maybe Robin wouldn't mind being eaten.

Think clean thoughts think clean thoughts. . .
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...

Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
crypto
Keenspot Despot

Postby bunnyThor on Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:22 pm

crypto wrote:
bunnyThor wrote:Maybe Robin wouldn't mind being eaten.

Think clean thoughts think clean thoughts. . .

Er,...why?

Remember, if your parents had thought clean thoughts, you wouldn't be around to roll your eyes at them today.
bunnyThor
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby tankus on Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:42 pm

If you look closely to the face that the brit is doing... He doesn't like that much either... In fact, both probably don't know that walky IS bright !

Oops, sorry, yes i'm new here, it took me 4 days going trough all the archives... THIS STORYLINE IS AWESOME, even if you could plainly tell he making it up as he goes. If you just see as he started off with 2 guys and 2 girls in college! But anyway, keep up the good work :wink:
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Mravac Kid on Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:52 pm

Actually, he started out with 2 guys in college, and with time evolved it into an epic saga of Martians and Monkeys :)
And the underlining storyline has been around for a long, long time. So it's fairly safe to presume he had an idea what to do with it after a year or two...
Ride the Wild Wind - push the envelope, don't sit on the fence
Ride the Wild Wind - live life on the razor's edge
For reasons unknown, I have a LiveJournal - now featuring the Webcomic Pimping Series!
Mravac Kid
Keenspot Despot

Postby tankus on Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:23 pm

Mravac Kid
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:52 pm Post subject:
Actually, he started out with 2 guys in college, and with time evolved it into an epic saga of Martians and Monkeys :)
And the underlining storyline has been around for a long, long time. So it's fairly safe to presume he had an idea what to do with it after a year or two...

Nono, what i meant is that he clearly didn't started like what the plot is right now... It's well scripted and planned right now, thats fer sure... He never made a "oopsie no I changed my mind on this strip"... :)

By the way, I kinda hate the fact that danny is out of the portrait (and by that i mean the main charaters that are now shown over the strip on the main webpage) :( [/quote]
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Mravac Kid on Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:31 am

But it's not the same comic anymore. It switched from "Roomies" to "It's Walky" some time in the past (in '99 if I got my history straight).

So while Danny stayed in the comic for continuity, he's not a main character anymore.
Ride the Wild Wind - push the envelope, don't sit on the fence
Ride the Wild Wind - live life on the razor's edge
For reasons unknown, I have a LiveJournal - now featuring the Webcomic Pimping Series!
Mravac Kid
Keenspot Despot

Return to It's Walky!