23/06 Jason's Face

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

23/06 Jason's Face

Postby Phanatical Infinity on Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:21 pm

Despondant Jason in the last box there was a nice touch. He obviously knows that he's not going to get Sal now that Tony is back.

Oh yeah, and Dina holding onto Mike is a nice touch too.
Phanatical Infinity
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby devlor on Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:27 pm

Looks like Tony may be sticking around a bit longer than I originally expected...

This raises all sorts of possibilities and of course problems (hey, this is It's Walky after all). Jason's feelings is the one most apparent, and I really feel for him. I know what it's like to have you wanted snatched from you. But in the larger picture that's the least of it.

How is Walky goinig to react, or more importantly how is Tony going to react if he finds out Walky killed his father? How is Tony going to react to Sal, and how is Sal going to react to his regaining his mind (earlier she might have welcomed it with open arms but I doubt that now)? How is Tony going to react to all the new agents? How...*twicth*

[devlor has gone into extrapolation shock. He will return when he has recovered]
"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." --Death, courtesy of Terry Pratchett
devlor
Keenspot Despot

Postby Macross_SD on Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:46 pm

Yesss! Yet another love (or at least PSL) triangle!

So far, I've seen:

Dina-Walky-Joyce
Joyce-Danny-Walky (potential)
Mike-Dina-Walky
Billie-Danny-Joyce (potential)
Joe-Joyce-Walky
Joyce-Joe-Every half-way attractive woman in the universe :D
and now
Jason-Sal-Tony

Any more, and it'll qualify as a honorary episode of "Days of Our Lives" :lol:

Good question, BTW, Devlor. But there's a little more to it, IMHO. How will Tony's being an abductee affect his and Sal's relationship? She's vowed now to kill every abductee. Will she make an exception for Tony?
Henna henna Uchuu wa Taihen da! Da! Da!
Macross_SD
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NTB on Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:00 pm

Macross_SD wrote:Good question, BTW, Devlor. But there's a little more to it, IMHO. How will Tony's being an abductee affect his and Sal's relationship? She's vowed now to kill every abductee. Will she make an exception for Tony?

Why would she? She's killed him once already, despite the fact that they were lovers. And back then she was at least partially sane. Now that her mind has seemingly gone completely AWOL, what's to stop her from killing him again? Emotions perhaps, but I would think that a)something like that would have stopped her the first time, and b) if she were going to give in to her emotions, she's had a couple of chances. Odds are she would have done it by now.

And, just to make things a little more complicated, I'm willing to bet that if/when Sal takes a dive off that ship, it won't be Joyce and the jetpack to the rescue. Tony will catch her. Then what will she do?

Nate
NTB
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NTB on Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:24 pm

Walky did kill Tony's Father / Big Boss (same guy). He was killed durring the fight in the abandoned martian colony in the Bermuda Triangle - When walky broke the two preservation chambers containing sal's parents loose in an attempt to crush HA, they proceeded through the floor to the room below - and right on top of BB.

Nate
NTB
Keenspotter Supreme

Round Two

Postby packy on Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:08 pm

You know, we're all assuming that "Round Two" refers to an upcoming Sal/Joyce bout.

What if it's Round Two of a Sal/Tony romance? If jealousy was able to bring Tony back from his insanity, maybe love could bring Sal back from hers.
Proudly hosting the It's Walky!/Avalon Fanart Gallery to ensure that spreading quality fanart doesn't require your own webserver. Email or PM for a login to post pictures.
packy
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Immortal Infidel on Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:28 pm

It.. burns...

I bet it does. I bet it does.
Proud member of Urban's Quills!
Immortal Infidel = Patrick or PCK on IRC!

"There are 72,519 stones in my walls. I've counted them many times."
"Yes, but have you named them yet?" Edmond Dontess and Priest, The Count of Monte Cristo
Don't Click!
The Immortal Infidel
Keenspot Despot

Postby Haesslich on Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:52 pm

I must say, Mike's abductee power seems to be 'instantly understands what makes a person tick, so he can piss them off with it'. And boy, did IT work this time!

Especially since he was able to hold onto that asshole thing all the way through, right up till Tony's reawakening. Though I have to wonder what's burning: Tony's shock and pain at having beat up a member of his team, or Dina holding him like that. :D
Haesslich
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kyukei on Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:37 pm

"Round Two" - you know, it could also be the 2nd round of a 'Tony' in the BB office. *grin*
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- Henry Louis Mencken
Kyukei
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Too...much...to respond to... must...combine.... posts!

Postby K. Ivan Ruppert on Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:46 pm

Phanatical Infinity:
Despondant Jason in the last box there was a nice touch. He obviously knows that he's not going to get Sal now that Tony is back.

He might just be feeling guilty about how he wanted to kill Tony. He was supposed to be a really nice guy.

Y'know, while I think about it, 128 has been down a person ever since Sal went AWOL. Maybe Tony will go back to that squad, bumping Jason from the leadership position

Macross_SD

Dina-Walky-Joyce
Joyce-Danny-Walky (potential)
Mike-Dina-Walky
Billie-Danny-Joyce (potential)
Joe-Joyce-Walky
Joyce-Joe-Every half-way attractive woman in the universe
and now
Jason-Sal-Tony

You forgot "Sal-Danny-Joyce"

Devlor:
How is Walky goinig to react, or more importantly how is Tony going to react if he finds out Walky killed his father?

That's not nessissarily common knowladge, remember Dina was surprised when she found out, and considering that she's not the most social of creatures, she probably hasn't told anyone about it.

-K
Offical Funny Farm Newbie Greeter! Come in and say Hi! :)
K. Ivan Ruppert
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Psychomancer on Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:29 am

I think Jason has enough self-restraint to let Tony and Sal be, if that's how things come out. I mean, if he wants her to be happy, and Tony makes her happy, then that's how things have gotta be. If I were in his shoes, I'd take the traditional Marine Corps medicine: Go get drunk, get in a fight, and get laid. You'll feel much better.
Field Marshal in the Legion of the Damned.

Corruption's a lot of fun. Are you sure you don't want to try it?
Psychomancer
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Too...much...to respond to... must...combine.... posts!

Postby devlor on Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:49 am

K. Ivan Ruppert wrote:Devlor:
How is Walky goinig to react, or more importantly how is Tony going to react if he finds out Walky killed his father?

That's not nessissarily common knowladge, remember Dina was surprised when she found out, and considering that she's not the most social of creatures, she probably hasn't told anyone about it.

I know that, but do you really think that Willis would pass up that perfect a chance to create more angst and interpersonal stress? :wink:
"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." --Death, courtesy of Terry Pratchett
devlor
Keenspot Despot

Postby StarKruzr on Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:12 am

Personally, I'm betting Tony and Jason will find themselves in exactly the same boat: in love with a woman who is no longer capable of returning the sentiment.
StarKruzr
Keenspot Despot

Return to It's Walky!