Nice group pic! (August 5)

It's MEN IN BLACK meets DAWSON'S CREEK!

Moderator: Walky

Postby Bo Lindbergh on Sat Aug 04, 2001 7:18 am

Random silly comments follow...<P>So Dina rates a yellow stripe but Big Boss doesn't?<P>Jason and Daisy are looking like a cute couple again.<P>Sal is still not satisfied with her hair and is still hanging on to mom's jacket.
User avatar
Bo Lindbergh
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2242
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2001 12:00 am
Location: 59°20'N 18°03'E

Postby Jason [Lord Roberts] on Sat Aug 04, 2001 7:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bo Lindbergh:
<B>Random silly comments follow...<P>So Dina rates a yellow stripe but Big Boss doesn't?<P>Jason and Daisy are looking like a cute couple again.<P>Sal is still not satisfied with her hair and is still hanging on to mom's jacket.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
They DID dress for tropics!<P>EDIT: Well, don't some of THOSE people look familar? Ooh, Beef's got Tan now!
<p>[This message has been edited by Jason [Lord Roberts] (edited 08-04-2001).]
User avatar
Jason [Lord Roberts]
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 11:00 pm

Postby Hooks on Sat Aug 04, 2001 7:37 am

I'm a goddamned sexy motherfucker.<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.itswalky.com/condomhatsmiley.gif">

(X)
Hooks
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2000 11:00 pm
Location: Oxnard, CA, USA

Postby Trillan on Sat Aug 04, 2001 7:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bo Lindbergh:
<B>So Dina rates a yellow stripe but Big Boss doesn't?
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It probably means "Shoot me first."<P>I'm waiting for someone to show off their vast Walky knowledge by naming everyone in the picture...
Trillan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 11:00 pm

Postby Bo Lindbergh on Sat Aug 04, 2001 8:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trillan:
<B>I'm waiting for someone to show off their vast Walky knowledge by naming everyone in the picture...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>And I'm betting there are too many cameos of cartoonists and robot fanatics for that to be possible...
User avatar
Bo Lindbergh
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2242
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2001 12:00 am
Location: 59°20'N 18°03'E

Postby David_McGuire on Sat Aug 04, 2001 10:09 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bo Lindbergh:
<B>Jason and Daisy are looking like a cute couple again.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>He stood next to her once!
That doesn't mean they're dating!
User avatar
David_McGuire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2125
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: Furrlough #122 (BUY_MANGAPHILE!)

Postby Hooper_X on Sun Aug 05, 2001 12:56 am

Starting in the front row: Matt (next to Walky), Hooks, Graham, Jenni, I'm guessing Rob1/Spyorama below Jenni, (Starting behind Hooks) Rob2/Tengu, Ryan, Doug, (Behind Rob2)Kevin (dark skinned guy) two guys I don't know.<P>-HX, did I get 'em all?
Hooper_X
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:00 pm

Postby Finback on Sun Aug 05, 2001 7:45 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hooper_X:
<B>Starting in the front row: Matt (next to Walky), Hooks, Graham, Jenni, I'm guessing Rob1/Spyorama below Jenni, (Starting behind Hooks) Rob2/Tengu, Ryan, Doug, (Behind Rob2)Kevin (dark skinned guy) two guys I don't know.<P>-HX, did I get 'em all?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nope <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspot.com/KeenBoard/smile.gif"> In fact, you got some of them just plain *wrong*.. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspot.com/KeenBoard/biggrin.gif"><P>Of course, who am I to spoil the guessing game? <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspot.com/KeenBoard/smile.gif"><P>------------------
"That is not dead, which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons, even death may die." -- H.P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu".
Finback
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Postby AIan on Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:19 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hooper_X:
<B>Starting in the front row: Matt (next to Walky), Hooks, Graham, Jenni, I'm guessing Rob1/Spyorama below Jenni, (Starting behind Hooks) Rob2/Tengu, Ryan, Doug, (Behind Rob2)Kevin (dark skinned guy) two guys I don't know.<P>-HX, did I get 'em all?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Loser. Here:
Starting at the VERY top:
Top row: Steve (David's roomie), Some Guy's Neck, Matt/Thy.
Next down: Rob/Tengu, Bryce/CS, Kevin/Megs, Chip/Grim.
Next down: Beef, James Hooks, Graham/LV, Jenni/Trix
Next down: Bryan, Daisy, Jason, Mike (all Walky's characters) and Random Guy Who Used To Be Jason2/Perc But David Fucked Up.
Next down: Lith, Big Boss, Sal, Dina, Walky, Matt/Pic.
Next down: Text bubbles. Blow me.<P>-Alan
<p>[This message has been edited by AIan (edited 08-05-2001).]
AIan
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2000 11:00 pm

Postby Aris Katsaris on Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AIan:
<B>
Top row: Steve (David's roomie), Some Guy's Neck, Matt/Thy.
Next down: Rob/Tengu, Bryce/CS, Kevin/Megs, Chip/Grim.
Next down: Beef, James Hooks, Graham/LV, Jenni/Trix
Next down: Bryan, Daisy, Jason, Mike (all Walky's characters) and Random Guy Who Used To Be Jason2/Perc But David Fucked Up.
Next down: Lith, Big Boss, Sal, Dina, Walky, Matt/Pic.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm suddenly feeling an outsider... <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspot.com/KeenBoard/wink.gif">
User avatar
Aris Katsaris
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Athens, Greece

Postby Hooper_X on Sun Aug 05, 2001 10:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AIan:
<B> Loser. Here:
Starting at the VERY top:
Top row: Steve (David's roomie), Some Guy's Neck, Matt/Thy.
Next down: Rob/Tengu, Bryce/CS, Kevin/Megs, Chip/Grim.
Next down: Beef, James Hooks, Graham/LV, Jenni/Trix
Next down: Bryan, Daisy, Jason, Mike (all Walky's characters) and Random Guy Who Used To Be Jason2/Perc But David Fucked Up.
Next down: Lith, Big Boss, Sal, Dina, Walky, Matt/Pic.
Next down: Text bubbles. Blow me.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Is that directly from Walky? Huh. If so, Bryce looks... not Brycelike. However, I DID guess correctly that he was in fact a Canadian. Just the wrong one. And I noticed Matt2/Thy shortly after I posted the original message. Steve is vague enough that he could really be anyone. Honestly, with what little detail was show, I'm surprised nobody suggested it was Howard... Other than that, I missed Chip/Grim as Doug/Monocle, and Kid Animation Error. Damnit.<P>-HX, notes that, for the most part, though, those are some damn good caricatures of the intended people. LV and Tengu are *really* spot-on, and I laughed my ass off when I first saw them.
Hooper_X
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:00 pm

Postby Bo Lindbergh on Sun Aug 05, 2001 11:10 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David_McGuire:
<B>He stood next to her once!
That doesn't mean they're dating!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey, I <I>said</I> these comments are silly. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspot.com/KeenBoard/tongue.gif">
User avatar
Bo Lindbergh
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2242
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2001 12:00 am
Location: 59°20'N 18°03'E

 

Return to It's Walky!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests