ivbalis.org offline

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

ivbalis.org offline

Postby Jamie on Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:08 am

I noticed a while back that ivbalis.org was offline. It's been offline since Feburary. Any chance of it coming back up? If not, any chance of giving me the info to put on a COTC page?

Thanks,

Jamie
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jamie on Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:28 am

Back online for now at http://clanofthecats.com/koj/KOJl.html

Jamie
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
NCWCCC

"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Silver Adept on Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:03 am

Sir Greg has slightly fallen off the face of the Earth. We hope he is well, but I haven't heard anything from him in a long time.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby The_Stalker on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:38 am

Wow, the forums are dead, the server is dead, and the yahoo group hasn't had ANY activity in close to a year... Are the Knights dead? This is a shame, I left the web community for about two years and return to find all the good groups dead or dying...

I am tempted to invest my own time and effort to keep the dream alive, but can't afford the hosting and domain. I'd run it on a free site, but those always look tacky as all get out.
-Andrew "The Stalker" Watkins CI, Companion to Order of the Knights of Jubal. Proud Uncle/Son of Chade.
Recently revealed to be the leader of the elusive Board-queda organization.

2nd Place MR. CRFH 2005!
The_Stalker
Keenspot Despot

Postby Silver Adept on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:08 am

Understandable. Well, we'll ceratinly help if you feel like time could be invested. Perhaps the appearance on a blogging site community or something would be helpful. There's nothing that says we're tied to certain formats, nor that others can't take some initiative in bringing us into new places.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ogredude on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:36 am

I've got a plenty big hosting account with lots of extras, and plan on having this account for a long time... I'd be more than happy to host the Order's website.

I can't really commit to doing any actual design or content work on it, but I can at least offer up server space as a home for the site.

Let me know if you're interested or not. My email is, as always, ogredude at nightstar dot net.
Ogredude
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Silver Adept on Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:05 am

Hosting space would be very nice. And then we could get back into the swing of things and possibly start being more active ourselves, too.
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ogredude on Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:25 am

OK, go ahead and get the domain name back, and we'll proceed from there.
Ogredude
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jamie on Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:06 pm

The Order of the Knights of Jubal is officially back online.

Jamie
Clan of the Cats
NCWCCC

Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jamie on Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:56 pm

Ogredude wrote:OK, go ahead and get the domain name back, and we'll proceed from there.

I actually tried that. For a price to buy it out right they (whoever owns the name) were asking for three figures. :o

Jamie
Clan of the Cats
NCWCCC

Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal