A question on advancement.

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

A question on advancement.

Postby The_Stalker on Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:58 am

I realize this is not a question that one should ask, but how do we decide when someone is ready to advance from say companion to knight.

I know I am not ready, but would like to know how that is decided.
-Andrew "The Stalker" Watkins CI, Companion to Order of the Knights of Jubal. Proud Uncle/Son of Chade.
Recently revealed to be the leader of the elusive Board-queda organization.

2nd Place MR. CRFH 2005!
The_Stalker
Keenspot Despot

Postby Silver Adept on Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:53 am

Normally speaking, a candidate for knighthood is supposed to be nominated or exposed by another person, Knight or no, because of his virtuous deeds, with accompanying sorts of proofs.

However, the Knights understand that sometimes, you just can't get proof, or that the people you're doing good work for don't have the luxury of contacting us. Thus, before we hit a bit of morass, we were trying to figure out a way that a companion could offer themselves as a candidate for knighthood in a humble but accurate way.

The straight answer is: We're winging it at the moment.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal