Girls pummel man who exposed himself

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Girls pummel man who exposed himself

Postby scooby two on Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:46 am

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said.

When Susanto tried to run, more than 20 girls chased him down the block. Two men from the neighborhood caught him and the girls took their revenge.

"The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them," neighbor Robert Lemons told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T., find out what it means to me...
scooby two
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Silver Adept on Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:34 am

That story was worth a chuckle to me. Foolish man, exposing himself like that.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby zodo on Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:51 pm

And I think it's great that some kids have learned not to let themselves be victims.

Just imagine what his first night in the jail cell is like...

"Who beat you up, man?"
"A dozen catholic schoolgirls..."

-Zodo, CI
zodo
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Silver Adept on Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:24 am

I'll agree. That would be pretty funny to think about...

on a completely unrelated note, are you coming to U*Con this year?
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby zodo on Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:20 pm

Where and When is it? I'm going to be up at PentaCon next weekend.

-Zodo, CI
zodo
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Silver Adept on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:33 am

Ah, then you won't be here. Pity. Oh, well.
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby zodo on Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:37 pm

Sorry. PentaCon is a regular shtick for me... and it seems to always be scheduled the exact same weekend as U*Con... I wonder if they both might have a boost in attendance if they didn't always conflict...

-Zodo, CI
zodo
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Silver Adept on Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:26 am

I'll let the con committee know about this, but trying to schedule events where ther are no home football games really limits the shcedule.
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal