Listening Hearts Cell

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Listening Hearts Cell

Postby Siece^2 on Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:47 am

It was just pointed out to me that people are having trouble reaching the Listening Hearts Cell.

Upon investigation, it appears that the site has bad contact info. If any of you should need to reach me in my capacity as part of the cell, or for any other reason except spamming, you can do so at siece@siece.net .

Spammers can reach me at /dev/null . ;)

I also have a website at http://www.siece.net for more public communications.

BTW, if anyone knows how to contact the Keen admins and actually get them to respond, my 'siece' logins have been dead on both 'spot and 'space for more than a year now, and I would really like to get that fixed.
Siece^2
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Listening Hearts Cell

Postby Greg on Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:43 am

Siece^2 wrote:Spammers can reach me at /dev/null . ;)

Indeed? As you wish.

I have now reconfigured all my boxes and aliased /dev/null to forward on to your siece.net address.

Enjoy your mail :lol:
Greg
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby dagonz on Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:36 am

Are you still recruiting?
dagonz
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Silver Adept on Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:10 am

That the wrong question. The question is "Where can I sign up?"

We're always recruiting.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby dagonz on Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:24 am

I shall rephrase.

I am Gael Lancelot, CI. I feel I could make a contribution to the Listening Hearts cell. Is the cell still open to adhesion?
Dagonz.
-------------
Monkeh Boy. Wild Prediction Sensei. CI, Order of Jubal's Knights. Protector of Port Boardie. Founder of the Stay Good April! movement. And Frenchman.

Avatar is from Strings of Fate, Kittyborg'd by TEH DOC. Resistance is futile.
dagonz
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Silver Adept on Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:50 am

I somehow suspect this is so. And with changes in the Listening Hearts e-mail addresses, siece would be very glad to have someone else on board. I doubt he'll have any objections over having more people in it.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Listening Hearts Cell

Postby redwulf25_ci on Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:19 pm

Siece^2 wrote:It was just pointed out to me that people are having trouble reaching the Listening Hearts Cell.

Upon investigation, it appears that the site has bad contact info. If any of you should need to reach me in my capacity as part of the cell, or for any other reason except spamming, you can do so at siece@siece.net .

I realise I haven't been what one could call "active" but I remember that I was once considered part of this Cell. Since the contact info is bad I can be reached at redwulf25_ci@yahoo.com
Martin Hall CI, PIQE: Be Virtious and Cool
Clan of the cats Geek Code
COTC+++ Arch++ Prm++++ Char++ Chelsea++ Jubal+++ Sebo+ Pst+ FA-- EI+ M++ W++ Ch- WeR--- EaR--- V--- WW+ WC- W&W++
CRFH Code v3.1 R+ D&Blue and Margret+ !WB F- PSL++[Blue or April] U !IRC RM? BSL RPG P+++ I+ E GN+ AI+
redwulf25_ci
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal