Hi, Ive got a question

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Hi, Ive got a question

Postby Smithburg on Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:25 am

I was reading about Alexander Jubal on your info and was wondering how that story went?
Thanks

-Mike
Like to draw? Visit my site! I take anything, pencils, paintings, photos, writing, poems.

Mike's Art Hole
Smithburg
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Silver Adept on Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:23 am

The story of Alexander Jubal Mcrae is documented in the archives of the Clan of the Cats comic. A good place to start would be the crossover with College Roomies from Hell!!! that happened, as I think this is where one of our major Jubal stories happens.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal