Guardian Angels

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Guardian Angels

Postby Coureton on Fri May 09, 2003 8:05 am

I just joined the Guardian Angels in this city a few weeks ago and am impressed with them. It is a group of people some of whom used to be on the wrong side of the law who want to change thins for the better so for no pay put themselves in the way of danger to go patrol the city, help people out, do what is needed. It is nice to not be the only one on the look out for trouble. So if any of you are in cities that have a chapter of the Guardian Angels you should check them out, they may be a great way to be around people of like mind.

Be well
Coureton Dalton

P.S. Their website is http://www.guardianangels.org
See how she draws her breath and lets it go again, as if no one else in the world knew that air was good.
Coureton
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Silver Adept on Fri May 09, 2003 9:20 am

Looks like it will be an interesting organization. Keep us posted, please.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

I saw those guys on the news

Postby pawnman on Wed May 28, 2003 8:33 am

They were pumping gas in DC during the whole sniper thing...Putting themselves in harm's way to help people too scared to fuel up.
Remember always the Rede: Harm None. Remember always the threefold rule.
pawnman
Junior Keenspotter

Re: I saw those guys on the news

Postby Coureton on Fri May 30, 2003 6:15 am

pawnman wrote:They were pumping gas in DC during the whole sniper thing...Putting themselves in harm's way to help people too scared to fuel up.

Yeah, Guardian Angels were flown in from all over the country for that.

I also recently found out that there is an organisation called the Cyber Angels, same website that tries to make online a safer place. Could be a good thing for those who aren't near a chapter. I don't really know much about the Cyber Angels though
See how she draws her breath and lets it go again, as if no one else in the world knew that air was good.
Coureton
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal