Conclave Pre-meeting meeting (or something like that...)

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Conclave Pre-meeting meeting (or something like that...)

Postby Silver Adept on Wed May 07, 2003 4:55 am

We're overdue to hold a Knightly Conclave. I think we put it off since Sir Timber passed away and now I think we might have a backlog.

In other words, we need to find a time amenable to every Knight to participate.

This thread is here because I want the CIs input as well as to what sort of things we should be talking about, in addition to what we may already have sneaking around in the archives...

So, for CI's and KI's and others, what do you think should be discussed in Conclave (and for the KI's, what general ranges of time during this month can you make it?)

Sir Alexander Byrne, Knight Commander Ivbalis. (Who, incidentally, should be able to make it most nights and/or weekends, so long as it isn't during ACEN.)
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Josh the Aspie on Fri May 09, 2003 11:03 am

Possible subjects to include:
Methods of determining advancment
Possible ways to cordinate efforts so that we can pool our resources towards important tasks.
Important tasks to try to pool our resources towards.
The merits and drawbacks of a database of good deeds.
If it is decided that the merits outway the drawbacks, how the database shall be put into effect.

A possible way to pool out resources is to look at the streghts of our organization: what we can do better scattered than in the same place.
Possibly starting petitions to the governing bodys of our nation. I would be honored if this was discussed either on the board, or at the enclave.

If I think of any more, I'll add them.
Josh the Aspie
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal