To the Admin gurus or anyone with the power to talk to them

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

To the Admin gurus or anyone with the power to talk to them

Postby Silver Adept on Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:37 am

Kindly fix the Oaths thread. There's a seventh page that doesn't display and a sixth that gives errors.

Thank you.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Josh the Aspie on Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:15 am

I've seen the same problem happen alot on the CRFH message board... especialy with the non-sense contest threads. After you hit a certain critical mass of info in the thread, it tends to become un-stable. The best solution is usualy to create a new thread. I know that doesn't fix the missing posts... but it'll at least enable new posts to be seen.
Josh the Aspie
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal