Happy Holidays!

The noble Order of the Knights of Jubal traces its origins back to the Year Two Thousand A.D., when a group of distinguished persons of good and true character, founded the order to promote chivalry and honour. The order takes its name from our leader, Alexander Jubal McRae, who on two (so far) occasions has been seriously injured, in one case fatally, defending an innocent woman from attackers.

Moderators: Jamie, Greg

Postby Cimeron Ashkevron on Tue Dec 18, 2001 8:35 am

"Take advantage of mistletoe."<P>*sigh*<P>If only it was that easy. Kinda reminds me of a thread I'm thinking of starting, if I wasn't afraid of being chastised. *gryn*<P>Happy holidays, everyone. Thanks for welcoming me.
Cimeron Ashkevron
Junior Keenspotter

Postby TheVagabond on Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:41 am

No matter what part(s) of the holidays you choose to celebrate, I hope all of my fellow Knights enjoy this season and that the new year brings us all peace, hope, prosperity, and all that we need for a good life.<P>I hope that all my fellow Knights will get into the spirit of the season and be extra-chivalrous. Yes, there are many out there that could use our generosity (charities, loved ones down on their luck, etc.), but I'm also talking about dealing with the rest of humanity. As people get hectic and rushed trying to get their holiday shopping done, remember yourself and your Oath. Pause for a moment to let the lost driver merge in front of you. Hold the door for someone whether their arms are full of bundles or not. Compliment someone on their bright sweater or cute pin. Smile at the children in their rush to point out the toy they want. Take advantage of mistletoe.<P>This is the best time of the year for the Knights of Jubal to show what it is we truly stand for.<P>------------------
Sir Louis M. Carvalho, II
The Vagabond, CI
http://home.earthlink.net/~thevagabond/<P>A Knight is Sworn to Valor
TheVagabond
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Eqvites Ivbalis, Order of the Knights of Jubal